Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Your tour manager will advice next steps of your holiday
- Overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo & Giza Pyramids Tour
- visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Luxor West Bank Tours
- Early morning transfer to Cairo airport to get the flight to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then drive to Luxor West Bank for sightseeing
- Late check in and overnight in Luxor hotel
Day 4: Luxor East Bank Tours
- Check out from Luxor hotel after breakfast
- Half day trip to Karnak & Luxor temples
- Afternoon transfer to Luxor airport for the flight back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
Day 5: Flight Back Home
- breakfast in hotel then Check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private modern AC vehicle
- 3 Nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast.
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Personal skilled tour guide
- Enrty fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during trips
- Mineral water water & soft drinks
- Free Mobile loan with 30 min local or 5 min. international Calls
- All service charges &taxes.
Cairo Luxor Tour Facts
- Cairo Luxor Tour with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort all Egypt guided tours.
- We custom Egypt programs for private individuals and small groups.
- Tailor-made Egypt itineraries are available for family & solo travellers.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- Classic luxury budget & Egypt cheap tours enjoy same service standards.
- We book Egypt Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Singapore flights.
- Contact us for special offers - Egypt tours on sale - discounts & coupons.
- Subscribe for combined Egypt all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.
- Book Cairo Luxor Tour at low deposit & flexible cancelation.
Linked to Cairo Luxor Tour
Cairo Luxor Tour FAQs
Yes, Egypt is very safe country to visit with low crime rate, tourist attractions in Egypt are secured and there is no notable negative attitude towards tourists, with few sensible precautions you will feel as safe as you are at home.
Tourist visiting Egypt should obtain a visa from any Egyptian diplomatic missions or simply apply for 30 days visa to Egypt via Egypt E-Visa Portal. You should have a valid passport with 6 months validity before your tour schedule, travelers from Canada, Australia, Croatia, Georgia, European Union, Japan, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Norway, Macedonia, Serbia, Republic of Korea, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States can purchase visa upon arrival.
We offer various package tours to Egypt with pretty high quality service start from $300 per perosn for 3 nights including transfers, sightseeing and private Egypt tour guide. Visit us to view our many Egypt tour packages from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights Egypt tours with Nile Nile cruises and without in Cairo Luxor and Aswan.