Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo Egypt
- Meet and assist in Cairo airport then private transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- In hotel; your holiday manager will provide quick briefing of your itinerary
- Smooth and quick check in and overnight
Day 2: Touring Cairo Famous Attractions
- Morning excursion to Cairo Museum, Giza Pyramids & Khan El Khalili
- Evening transfer to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight aboard train with breakfast and dinner included
Day 3: Touring Aswan / Nile Cruise Tour
- Meet in Aswan railway station and transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon excursion to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight onboard Nile Cruise
Day 4: Nile Cruise / Kom Ombo and Edfu
- Breakfast on board then morning excursion to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch on board while sailing to Edfu then visit Horus temple in Edfu
- The afternoon tea while sailing to Esna with Dinner & overnight
Day 5: Nile Cruise / Touring Luxor West Bank
- Arrive Luxor, breakfast then visit luxor West Bank attractions
- Lunch on board then take the afternoon tea during sailing
- Dinner and overnight anboard Nile Cruise
Day 6: Nile Cruise / Touring Luxor East Bank
- Disembark after breakfast then an excursion to Luxor and Karnak temples
- Afternoon transfer to Luxor train station to board the train back to Cairo
- Overnight with dinner and breakfast included aboard the sleeper train
Day 7: Back to Cairo / Free at Leisure
- Meet in Giza train station then transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Free day in hotel or you can pick any of our Cairo excursions
- Overnight stay in your Cairo hotel
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet in all airports
- our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights hotel in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- 3 nights superior Nile cruise on full board
- 2 nights aboard sleeper train on HB basis
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch during Cairo trips
- All tours with cruise sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Phone loan charged with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
- All service charges & taxes.
Budget Egypt Holiday Terms
- 8 Days Budget Egypt Holiday is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Budget Egypt Holiday .
- Similar offers to Budget Egypt Holiday are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Budget Egypt Holiday price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Budget Egypt Holiday offer.