Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet in Caio airport, transfer to hotel, check in & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo & Pyramids
Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Tel Basta & Belbis
Visit Tel Basta, Belbeis, Virgin Mary's Tree, Saint George Church & overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Sakha & Samanoud
Visit Sakha, Virgin Mary Church, Samanoud, Saint Abanoub Chursh & overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: Wadi El Natroun
Visit Deir al Baramus, Deir Anba Bishoy, Abu Makar Monastery, Deir El-Suryani & overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Churches in Cairo
Visit the Hanging Church, St. Sergius, Fortress of Babylon in Old Cairo, Holy well, Holly Marry tree at Matariya & overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Move to El Minya
Check out then transfer to El Minya. Visit Gabal Al Teir & overnight in Minya.
Day 8: Dandara & Luxor
Visit The White Monastery, move to the Monastery of Al Muharraq in Assiut, Danadara Temple in Qena & overnight in Luxor.
Days 9: Nile Cruise
Check in before Lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
In the Morning Visit The West Bank, Valley of The Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Sail to Edfu & Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Overnight at Kom Ombo.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
Visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.Felucca Ride to see The Botanical Garden and Agha Khan Mausoleum (FROM THE NILE NO ENTRY). Overnight in Aswan.
Day 13: Train to Cairo
Disembark, free time to visit Abu Simbel then evening train to Cairo.
Day 14: Back in Cairo
Arrive Cairo, transfer to hotel. Time for optional activity & overnight in Cairo.
Day 15: Back Home
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by a private AC vehicle
- 7 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- 1 night in Minya including bed and breakfast.
- 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast
- 4 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- 1 night on sleeper train for on half board basis
- tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours)
- on the cruise sharing group
- Holy Family route as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites on itinerary
- A Bottl of water during your trip
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes.
Holy Family Trip to Egypt Terms
- 15 Days Holy Family Trip to Egypt is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Holy Family Trip to Egypt .
- Similar offers to Holy Family Trip to Egypt are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Holy Family Trip to Egypt price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Holy Family Trip to Egypt offer.