Egypt Easter Vacations Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then private transfer to hotel in Cairo
- Our holiday manager will provide briefing of your itinerary
- Smooth and fast check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Touring Cairo
- Morning visit to Cairo Museum, Giza Pyramids & Khan El Khalili
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Touring Aswan
- Morning flight to Aswan, arrive to board your Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple & the unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise
Day 4: Easter Nile Cruise
- Arrive to Kom Ombo, breakfast then excursion to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch onboard while sailing to Edfu to visit Horus temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna with Dinner & overnight on board
Day 5: Easter Nile Cruise
- Arrive to Luxor, breakfast then visit luxor West Bank attractions
- Lunch on board then savor the afternoon tea while sailing
- Dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise
Day 6: Easter Nile Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast then wander Luxor and Karnak temples
- Afternoon drive to Luxor airport to get the flight back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport, transfer to hotel & overnight in Cairo
Day 7: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast meal in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure flight
Egypt Easter Vacations Inclusions
- Meet and greet in all meeting points
- All transport by private modern vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel including breakfast
- 3 nights aboard 5 star superior cruise on full board
- Domestic return flight tickets
- All guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch during trips in Cairo
- All cruise guided tours sharing group
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites in itinerary
- Bottled water during trips
- All service charges and taxes
- Mobile charged with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
Best Egypt Easter Vacations Fit
Egypt Easter Vacations FAQs
What should I know before booking Egypt easter tours?
Booking the all inclusive Egypt easter holidays is the best way to save.
What does the Egypt easter packages include?
Our Egypt easter tours include accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the easter itinerary.
How much does the Egypt easter holidays cost?
Starting from $675, you can either choose from our ready-made easter packages or build your own Egypt easter packages.
Why Egypt Easter Vacations?
Whether you're looking for an adventuresome desert tour, a historical tour of Cairo or a luxury cruise on the Nile, there's something for everyone in Egypt Easter vacations. Easter is one of the best times to explore this land of wonders and glories. The best way to see the wonders of ancient Egypt is on an Easter Nile cruise. They're luxurious and allow you to see the ancient sites from the comfort and luxury of a Nile cruise, which has got you covered.
A Nile Cruise also allows you to experience Egypt like a royal. While sailing the waters of the Nile, you'll see some of the country's finest monuments along the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, including the Valley of the Kings and the Temples of Philae, Karnak, Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo and Hatshepsut.
The best time to visit Egypt is during the spring, so it's a good idea to start planning your easter trip to Egypt now. Unlike other countries, it's relatively calm in the spring, making it a great time to see all the sights. The best way to experience this ancient land is by taking an all-inclusive easter vacation in Egypt. With expert tour guide will explain the history of Egypt and help you find the hidden gems in the country's many nooks and crannies.
In particular, Cairo is the starting point for your Egyptian Easter vacation. It is the place to visit if you want to experience some of the country's best Islamic and Coptic art. While in Cairo, check out the city's landmarks, like the Great Pyramid of Giza, Memphis and Sakara, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Cairo also boasts the best museum of ancient Egypt antiquity.
Egypt Easter holiday deals offer some unique activity for early bird bookings and it could be added later to your trip. For instance, there's a hot air balloon ride in Luxor, a horse and camel trip in the Giza plateau near the pyramids, and a Sound and Light show in Karnak temples. There are also the botanical gardens in Aswan and motor boat ride on the Nile, a chance to see an ancient tomb, and a trip to Aswan's modern city. There are plenty of other attractions in Egypt and things to do that make the country tick. In addition to its historical sites, Egypt boasts lovely weather, various day and night activities, beaches and resorts.