Egypt Easter Holidays Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Arrive in Cairo airport, meet and transfer to Cairo hotel
- Finalize quickly all your holiday procedures with our Rep
- Quick smooth check in then enjoy your first night in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing
- Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Easter Nile Cruise
- Early morning drive to Cairo airport then fly to Luxor
- Meet & transfer to board your Nile cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour to Luxor & Karnak temple then return
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship in Luxor
Day 4: Easter Nile Cruise
- Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch on board then sail to Edfu having dinner & overnight on board
Day 5: Easter Nile Cruise
- Arrive to Edfu, breakfast then visit God Horus temple in Edfu
- Proceed sailing to Kom Ombo relishing leisurely lunch onboard
- Arrive in Kom Ombo for afternoon trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight aboard the sailing cruise to Aswan
Day 6: Easter Nile Cruise
- Breakfast on board then tour the High Dam, Philae & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard deluxe Nile Cruise parking in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast and transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for check in & overnight in Cairo
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to airport to fly back home
Egypt Easter Holidays Inclusions
- Meet and greet in all airports
- All transport by private modern vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel including breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All domestic flight tickets
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water during tours
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
Best Egypt Easter Holidays Fit
Egypt Easter Holidays FAQs
What should I know before booking Egypt easter tours?
Booking the all inclusive Egypt easter holidays is the best way to save.
What does the Egypt easter packages include?
Our Egypt easter tours include accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the easter itinerary.
How much does the Egypt easter holidays cost?
Starting from $675, you can either choose from our ready-made easter packages or build your own Egypt easter packages.
Why Egypt Easter Holidays?
During Egypt Easter holidays, you will enjoy an exciting travel package. You can visit the ancient monuments of Luxor, Aswan and Cairo and also enjoy a Nile cruise to see the beautiful sights of Egypt. With our various Egypt Easter holiday deals, you will visit ancient Egypt's famous sights while enjoying our stunning landscapes, sun and warmness.
Sham el Nessim is a traditional holiday for Egyptians. They celebrate this festival over thousands of years with delicious meals, gifts and family visits. Orthodox Easter is the Orthodox Church's principal festival. It is the most significant religious holiday for the world's roughly 300 million Orthodox Christians. In Egypt, Coptic Easter Monday is celebrated the same day as Orthodox Easter Monday. The day forms part of a more comprehensive spring festival of Sham El Nessim.
Egypt is a great place to visit during the Easter holidays because of its diverse cultural heritage. You can learn more about Easter in Egypt to make your visit more meaningful. There are many Egypt holiday packages, and you can choose the one that best suits your holiday needs. You can also plan a tour of Egypt with the help of an experienced tour guide.