Movenpick Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 01: Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise
- Meet, transfer to board Movenpick Royal Lotus Cruise before lunch
- Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca
- Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan
Day 02: Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise
- Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple
- Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 03: Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise
- Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor
- Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise
Day 04: Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise
- Disembark in Luxor after breakfast meal on board
- Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon
- Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure
Movenpick Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights Movenpick Royal Lotus Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned
- Entrance fees to all sites in itinerary
- Egyptologist guide during excursions
- All service charges & taxes
Best Movenpick Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise Fit
Movenpick Royal Lotus Easter Nile Cruise FAQs
How much does it cost to book Movenpick Royal Lotus?
Mövenpick Ms Royal Lotus 3 nights from Aswan starts from 459 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 615 Usd.
When was Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise built?
Royal Lotus Nile cruise ship was built in 2005
How is Movenpick Ms Royal Lotus Nile cruise deck plan?
Movenpick Royal Lotus has 5 decks with 60 cabins for 120 passengers and operated by 70 English-speaking staff.
What are Royal Lotus Nile cruise sailing dates?
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile cruise sails weekly on Friday from Luxor and Monday from Aswan.