Ms Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 01: Steigenberger Minerva Easter Cruise
- Meet, transfer to board Steigenberger Minerva before lunch
- Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca
- Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan
Day 02: Steigenberger Minerva Easter Cruise
- Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple
- Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 03: Steigenberger Minerva Easter Cruise
- Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor
- Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise
Day 04: Steigenberger Minerva Easter Cruise
- Disembark Ms Minerva Nile Cruise in Luxor after breakfast meal on board
- Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon
- Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure
Ms Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist upon arrival & departure
- All transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights Ms Minerva cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise trips as mentioned
- Entrance tickets to mentioned sites
- Egyptologist guide during excursions
- All service charges & taxes
Best Ms Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Fit
Ms Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise FAQs
How much does it cost to book Steigenberger Minerva?
Ms Steigenberger 3 nights from Aswan starts from 419 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 559 Usd.
How is Ms Steigenberger deck plan?
Ms Steigenberger has 4 decks with 77 cabins for 154 passengers and operated by 85 English-speaking staff.
What are Steigenberger Minerva sailing dates?
Ms Steigenberger Minerva sails weekly on Thursday from Luxor and Monday from Aswan.