Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
- Meet and assist in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Revise all procedures of your holiday with your tour manager
- Smooth and quick check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Old Islamic & Copic Cairo
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Travel to Luxor / Nile Cruise
- Early morning check out and transfer to Cairo airport for the flight to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then transfer to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- An afternoon trip to visit Karnak and Luxor temples in Luxor East Bank
- Back to Nile Cruise for dinner and overnight
Day 4: Nile Cruise / Luxor West Bank
- Explore the Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut Temple & Memnon Colossi
- Start Sailing to Edfu after lunch on board
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise ship
Day 5: Nile Cruise / Edfu and Kom Ombo
- Arrive Edfu, breakfast on board then enjoy Horus temple in Edfu
- Sail to Kom Ombo and get your lunch aboard cruise
- Arrive Kom Ombo then evening trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 6: Nile Cruise / Aswan City Sightseeing
- Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise ship
Day 7: Disembark / Back to Cairo
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 8: Flight Back Home
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All domestic flight tickets
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard superior Nile Cruise on full board
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 5 min. International Calls
- All service charges & taxes
- To get 8 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise Group Tour booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 8 Days Cairo & Nile Cruise Group Tour
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved