Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer in private AC van to Cairo hotel
- Finalize all your holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
- End check in quickly and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Alamien - Siwa
- Pick you up early from your hotel then drive about 3 hours to Alamein
- Explore the location of the WW II great battle, WW II Museum & Cemetery
- Proceed to Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa.
- 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 4: Siwa Oasis and Villages
- Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City
- Visit Gabal El Maouta, Cleopatra bath, the Alexander Temple & Crocodile Tomb
- Afternoon visit to enjoy the sunset views in Fitnas Isalnd
- Dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 5: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Bahariya Oasis
- Lunch, dinner and overnight in Bahariya
Day 6: White & Black Desert Tour
- Breakfast then move to White Desert, Black Desert and Haize Villag
- Visit the English House, Ain El Meftella & Golden Mummies Museum
- Continue to the Crystal Mountain and the Valley of Agabat
- Bedouin dinner and overnight in camp in the White Desert
Day 7: Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Tour
- Morning visit to Farafra Oasis, Badr's museum, Deir El Hagar & Mezzawaqqah
- Continue to Village of Al Qasr, Ayubid mosque and Dakhla Oasis
- Transfer to hotel and Overnight in Dakhla Oasis
Day 8: Khargha Oasis Tour
- Breakfast then move to Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha, Hibis Temple
- Continue to Nadora Temple, Temple of Dush and visit Baris Oasis
- Overnight camping in Kharga
Day 9: Travel to Luxor
- Breakfast in Dakhla then 6 hours drive to Luxor
- Arrive to Luxor, check in and overnight in Luxor
- You may optionally book any of our Luxor tours
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight abaord cruise in Luxor
Day 11: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit Hatshebsut temple, Memnon Colossi & Valley of Kings
- Lunch on board, sail to Edfu with a leisurely dinner on board and overnight
Day 12: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive to Edfu after breakfast then visit Horus temple and return
- Lunch on board, continue sailing to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 13: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 14: Travel Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark then transfer to airport to fly back to Cairo
- Arrive Cairo, check in, dinner and overnight
Day 15: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Meet and greet service at airports
- AC transfers with decorated vehicle for our newlyweds
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- 2 nights in Siwa Oasis on half board
- 1 night in Bahariya on full board
- 1 night camping in White Desert on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla Oasis on full board
- 1 night camping in Kharga on full board
- 1 night in Luxor including breakfast
- 4 nights on 5* Nile Cruise on full board
- Cairo Siwa & Kharga Luxor transfers by a private AC vehicle
- Desert transfers by jeep 4x4
- Private English speaking tour guides
- Sharing group tours on the cruise
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Aswan Cairo domestic flight
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags - camel blanket - tents)
- Bottled water during tours
- Portage when needed
- Service charges & taxes
Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour Terms
- 15 Days Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour .
- Similar offers to Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour offer.