Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer in private AC van to Cairo hotel
- Finalize all your holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
- End check in quickly and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Alamien - Siwa
- Pick you up early from your hotel then drive about 3 hours to Alamein
- Explore the location of the WW II great battle, WW II Museum & Cemetery
- Proceed to Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa.
- 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 4: Siwa Oasis and Villages
- Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City
- Visit Gabal El Maouta, Cleopatra bath, the Alexander Temple & Crocodile Tomb
- Afternoon visit to enjoy the sunset views in Fitnas Isalnd
- Dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 5: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Bahariya Oasis
- Lunch, dinner and overnight in Bahariya
Day 6: White & Black Desert Tour
- Breakfast then move to White Desert, Black Desert and Haize Villag
- Visit the English House, Ain El Meftella & Golden Mummies Museum
- Continue to the Crystal Mountain and the Valley of Agabat
- Bedouin dinner and overnight in camp in the White Desert
Day 7: Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Tour
- Morning visit to Farafra Oasis, Badr's museum, Deir El Hagar & Mezzawaqqah
- Continue to Village of Al Qasr, Ayubid mosque and Dakhla Oasis
- Transfer to hotel and Overnight in Dakhla Oasis
Day 8: Khargha Oasis Tour
- Breakfast then move to Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha, Hibis Temple
- Continue to Nadora Temple, Temple of Dush and visit Baris Oasis
- Overnight camping in Kharga
Day 9: Travel to Luxor
- Breakfast in Dakhla then 6 hours drive to Luxor
- Arrive to Luxor, check in and overnight in Luxor
- You may optionally book any of our Luxor tours
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight abaord cruise in Luxor
Day 11: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit Hatshebsut temple, Memnon Colossi & Valley of Kings
- Lunch on board, sail to Edfu with a leisurely dinner on board and overnight
Day 12: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive to Edfu after breakfast then visit Horus temple and return
- Lunch on board, continue sailing to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 13: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 14: Travel Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark then transfer to airport to fly back to Cairo
- Arrive Cairo, check in, dinner and overnight
Day 15: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Meet and greet service at airports
- AC transfers with decorated vehicle for our newlyweds
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- 2 nights in Siwa Oasis on half board
- 1 night in Bahariya on full board
- 1 night camping in White Desert on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla Oasis on full board
- 1 night camping in Kharga on full board
- 1 night in Luxor including breakfast
- 4 nights on 5* Nile Cruise on full board
- Cairo Siwa & Kharga Luxor transfers by a private AC vehicle
- Desert transfers by jeep 4x4
- Private English speaking tour guides
- Sharing group tours on the cruise
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Aswan Cairo domestic flight
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags - camel blanket - tents)
- Bottled water during tours
- Portage when needed
- Service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert Package price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert Package is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert Package offer.