Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer in private AC van to Cairo hotel
- Finalize all your holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
- End check in quickly and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Alamien - Siwa
- Pick you up early from your hotel then drive about 3 hours to Alamein
- Explore the location of the WW II great battle, WW II Museum & Cemetery
- Proceed to Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa.
- 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 4: Siwa Oasis and Villages
- Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City
- Visit Gabal El Maouta, Cleopatra bath, the Alexander Temple & Crocodile Tomb
- Afternoon visit to enjoy the sunset views in Fitnas Isalnd
- Dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 5: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Bahariya Oasis
- Lunch, dinner and overnight in Bahariya
Day 6: White & Black Desert Tour
- Breakfast then move to White Desert, Black Desert and Haize Villag
- Visit the English House, Ain El Meftella & Golden Mummies Museum
- Continue to the Crystal Mountain and the Valley of Agabat
- Bedouin dinner and overnight in camp in the White Desert
Day 7: Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Tour
- Morning visit to Farafra Oasis, Badr's museum, Deir El Hagar & Mezzawaqqah
- Continue to Village of Al Qasr, Ayubid mosque and Dakhla Oasis
- Transfer to hotel and Overnight in Dakhla Oasis
Day 8: Khargha Oasis Tour
- Breakfast then move to Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha, Hibis Temple
- Continue to Nadora Temple, Temple of Dush and visit Baris Oasis
- Overnight camping in Kharga
Day 9: Travel to Luxor
- Breakfast in Dakhla then 6 hours drive to Luxor
- Arrive to Luxor, check in and overnight in Luxor
- You may optionally book any of our Luxor tours
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight abaord cruise in Luxor
Day 11: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit Hatshebsut temple, Memnon Colossi & Valley of Kings
- Lunch on board, sail to Edfu with a leisurely dinner on board and overnight
Day 12: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive to Edfu after breakfast then visit Horus temple and return
- Lunch on board, continue sailing to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 13: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 14: Travel Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark then transfer to airport to fly back to Cairo
- Arrive Cairo, check in, dinner and overnight
Day 15: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Meet and greet service at airports
- AC transfers with decorated vehicle for our newlyweds
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- 2 nights in Siwa Oasis on half board
- 1 night in Bahariya on full board
- 1 night camping in White Desert on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla Oasis on full board
- 1 night camping in Kharga on full board
- 1 night in Luxor including breakfast
- 4 nights on 5* Nile Cruise on full board
- Cairo Siwa & Kharga Luxor transfers by a private AC vehicle
- Desert transfers by jeep 4x4
- Private English speaking tour guides
- Sharing group tours on the cruise
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Aswan Cairo domestic flight
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags - camel blanket - tents)
- Bottled water during tours
- Portage when needed
- Service charges & taxes
Egypt Honeymoon Tour Facts
- Egypt Honeymoon Tour with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort Egypt honeymoon tours.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- We custom Egypt honeymoon programs for individuals & small groups.
- Contact us for special offers - tours on sale - discounts and coupons.
- We book Egypt Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai and India flights.
- Subscribe below for combined all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.
- Book Egypt Honeymoon Tour at low deposit & flexible cancelation.
Linked to Egypt Honeymoon Tour
Egypt Honeymoon Tour FAQs
Starting from $1150, you can either choose from our ready-made packages or build your honeymoon package in Egypt.
Our honeymoon to Egypt includes accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the package itinerary.
Booking the All inclusive Egypt honeymoon trip is the best way to save.
Sure, With any of our honeymoon tours to Egypt, you can include your flight tickets and fly to Egypt in the economy or business class.