Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer in private AC van to Cairo hotel
- Finalize all your holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
- End check in quickly and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Alamien - Siwa
- Pick you up early from your hotel then drive about 3 hours to Alamein
- Explore the location of the WW II great battle, WW II Museum & Cemetery
- Proceed to Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa.
- 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 4: Siwa Oasis and Villages
- Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City
- Visit Gabal El Maouta, Cleopatra bath, the Alexander Temple & Crocodile Tomb
- Afternoon visit to enjoy the sunset views in Fitnas Isalnd
- Dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 5: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Bahariya Oasis
- Lunch, dinner and overnight in Bahariya
Day 6: White & Black Desert Tour
- Breakfast then move to White Desert, Black Desert and Haize Villag
- Visit the English House, Ain El Meftella & Golden Mummies Museum
- Continue to the Crystal Mountain and the Valley of Agabat
- Bedouin dinner and overnight in camp in the White Desert
Day 7: Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Tour
- Morning visit to Farafra Oasis, Badr's museum, Deir El Hagar & Mezzawaqqah
- Continue to Village of Al Qasr, Ayubid mosque and Dakhla Oasis
- Transfer to hotel and Overnight in Dakhla Oasis
Day 8: Khargha Oasis Tour
- Breakfast then move to Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha, Hibis Temple
- Continue to Nadora Temple, Temple of Dush and visit Baris Oasis
- Overnight camping in Kharga
Day 9: Travel to Luxor
- Breakfast in Dakhla then 6 hours drive to Luxor
- Arrive to Luxor, check in and overnight in Luxor
- You may optionally book any of our Luxor tours
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight abaord cruise in Luxor
Day 11: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit Hatshebsut temple, Memnon Colossi & Valley of Kings
- Lunch on board, sail to Edfu with a leisurely dinner on board and overnight
Day 12: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive to Edfu after breakfast then visit Horus temple and return
- Lunch on board, continue sailing to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 13: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 14: Travel Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark then transfer to airport to fly back to Cairo
- Arrive Cairo, check in, dinner and overnight
Day 15: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Meet and greet service at airports
- AC transfers with decorated vehicle for our newlyweds
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- 2 nights in Siwa Oasis on half board
- 1 night in Bahariya on full board
- 1 night camping in White Desert on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla Oasis on full board
- 1 night camping in Kharga on full board
- 1 night in Luxor including breakfast
- 4 nights on 5* Nile Cruise on full board
- Cairo Siwa & Kharga Luxor transfers by a private AC vehicle
- Desert transfers by jeep 4x4
- Private English speaking tour guides
- Sharing group tours on the cruise
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Aswan Cairo domestic flight
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags - camel blanket - tents)
- Bottled water during tours
- Portage when needed
- Service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt Honeymoon packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Honeymoon tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt Honeymoon tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a Honeymoon tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Honeymoon travel plans, you will find range of Egypt Honeymoon holiday packages. Whether you plan for Honeymoon tour packages to Egypt for small group, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt Honeymoon tour packages for your friends or an unusual Egypt Honeymoon holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your Honeymoon holiday in Egypt as we offer many Honeymoon tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 500 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt Honeymoon holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt Honeymoon travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Honeymoon tours and packages, we also categorize Honeymoon holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt Honeymoon packages or romantic Honeymoon vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short Honeymoon trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt Honeymoon holiday we have the right Egypt Honeymoon vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap Honeymoon tours or luxury Honeymoon holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of Honeymoon vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt Honeymoon vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt Honeymoon vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt Honeymoon tourism & things to do in Egypt at Honeymoon.
Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour Terms
- 15 Days Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour .
- Similar offers to Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Grand Egypt Honeymoon Tour offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.