Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo,. Finalize your itinerary and pick up times with our Rep, check in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
Wander Giza Pyramids, Memphis & Sakkara then transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
Visit the Egyptian Museum, Coptic, Islamic Old Cairo and overnight in Cairo
Day 4: Nile Cruise
Meet in Aswan airport, pick up to transfer to Embark on board Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise and lunch on board. Afternoon trip to the Nubian Museum by motor boat then back to cruise for 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board. Evening Cocktail reception, dinner & overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then visit Philae temple and High Dam. Midday Sail to Kom Ombo with lunch on board. Afternoon Visit to the twin temple of Kom ombo then back to the cruise and Sail to Edfu.5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board, dinner & overnight in Edfu.
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then morning visit to the Temple of Edfu and back to cruise. Midday Sail to Essna Lock, lunch & Passing Essna lock in the way to Luxor. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board, dinner & overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Nile Cruise
Breakfast and lunch on board then early afternoon visit to Karnak temples and Luxor Museum. Dinner & overnight in Luxor.
Day 8: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board the pay a visit to valley of kings, king Tuts tomb, Ramses the six, Dier Elmadina, Habu and colossus of Memnon. Lunch on board then explore Dendara temple. Dinner and overnight in Quena.
Day 9: Nile Cruise
Breakfast onboard then visit Abydos Temple, lunch onbaord while sailig back to Luxor. Afternoon visit to Luxor temple, dinner and overnight on baord.
Day 10: Red Sea
After breakfast you will be transferred for 3 hours drive to Oberoi Sahl Hashish Red Sea eluxe Resort to spend 3 nights in leisure.
Day 11: Red Sea
Day at leisure with many optional sea and desert activities, overnight in Sahl Hashish.
Day 12: Red Sea
Day at leisure with many optional sea and desert activities, overnight in Sahl Hashish.
Day 13: Back Home
Time at leisure before check out and transfer to Hurghada airport to fly back to Cairo for your flight back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- Egypt Entry Visa upon arriva
- Airport transfer by private AC deluxe vehicle with WIFI
- Luxor Hurghada transfer by private AC vehicle
- 3 nights in the Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence including breakfast
- 6 nights on board Oberoi Philae Nile cruise on full board basis
- 3 nights in the Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh Resort Hurghada including breakfast
- Cairo Aswan& Hurghada Cairo Domestic flight
- Privately guided tours in Cairo
- Sharing group cruise excursions
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Qualified English speaking Egyptologist guide
- Cairo lunch meal at The Mena House Hotel
- Cairo lunch at Naguib Mahfouza Restaurant
- Bottled water during tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at hotel - Nile cruise and vehicle
- service charges & taxes included
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt Honeymoon packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Honeymoon tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt Honeymoon tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a Honeymoon tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Honeymoon travel plans, you will find range of Egypt Honeymoon holiday packages. Whether you plan for Honeymoon tour packages to Egypt for small group, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt Honeymoon tour packages for your friends or an unusual Egypt Honeymoon holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your Honeymoon holiday in Egypt as we offer many Honeymoon tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 500 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt Honeymoon holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt Honeymoon travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Honeymoon tours and packages, we also categorize Honeymoon holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt Honeymoon packages or romantic Honeymoon vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short Honeymoon trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt Honeymoon holiday we have the right Egypt Honeymoon vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap Honeymoon tours or luxury Honeymoon holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of Honeymoon vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt Honeymoon vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt Honeymoon vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt Honeymoon tourism & things to do in Egypt at Honeymoon.
Luxury Honeymoon in Egypt Terms
- 13 Days Luxury Honeymoon in Egypt is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Luxury Honeymoon in Egypt .
- Similar offers to Luxury Honeymoon in Egypt are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Luxury Honeymoon in Egypt price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Luxury Honeymoon in Egypt offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.