Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Our Rep will welcome you to Cairo, meet in airport then transfer privately with modern private van to your hotel in Cairo. you will revise the agreed itinerary with all pickup time in quick with your tour manager then enjoy complimentary dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then join your personal guide to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only surviving among the wonders of the ancient world, wander the Sphinx representing the king Chefren with lion body then drive to the city side of the plateau to admire the Valley Temple the only remaining example of the classic pyramidal complex.
Drive to Sakkara to uncover Egypt oldest pyramid of the kind King "Zoser", it dates back to 2650 B.C and it is the oldest stone structure in ancient Egypt, it is also available to visit some of the Mastaba tombs of the high officials.
Finally drive to tour the open air museum of Memphis at the site of Egypt former capital watch artifacts for great rulers especially the Huge statue of Ramses II then transfer back to your hotel and Overnight.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing
Breakfast in hotel then start this different Egypt experience to wander the landmarks of Cairo Islamic, Coptic and modern culture. Start the Cairo museum admiring over 165,000 artifacts that attract millions yearly. It is the world only museum that displayed all this amount of ancient Egypt artifacts, the highlights for most is charming collection of Tutankhamun.
Continue to the Alabaster Mosque standing in the middle of Saladdin fort, still in use for Muslim prayers. Named after the Alabaster widely used in lower part of out and inside the Mosque, while the upper part is built from the limestone removed from the casing stone of Giza Pyramids.
Finally head to Coptic Cairo to wander some of Egypt Christian attractions located around Babylon Fortress, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue then transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Final departure
Check out shortly after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International airport & fly back home.
- Cairo airport Meet & greet service
- All transport by a private modern AC vehicle
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Entry fees to the sites indicated in itinerary
- Lunch meals during sightseeing
- Bottle of mineral water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. international calls
- All surcharges and taxes.
Good to Know
- Cairo Travel Packages with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort all Cairo guided tours.
- We custom Cairo programs for private individuals and small groups.
- Tailor-made Cairo itineraries are available for family & solo travellers.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- Classic luxury budget & Cairo cheap tours enjoy same service standards.
- We book Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India Singapore & Egypt flights.
- Contact us for special offers - Cairo tours on sale - discounts & coupons.
- Subscribe for combined Cairo all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.
- Book Cairo Travel Packages at low deposit & flexible cancelation.
Cairo Holiday Packages 2022
Cairo Travel Packages FAQs
Starting from $155, you can either choose from our ready-made packages or build your own holiday package to Cairo.
Our holidays to Cairo include accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the holiday itinerary.
Booking an all inclusive Cairo vacation packages is the best way to save.
Sure, With any of our trips to Cairo, you can include your flight tickets and fly to Cairo in the economy or business class.
25% of the total price is a fixed deposit, but the deposit goes up to 50% for Egypt Christmas tours, Egypt Easter tours other peak seasons.