Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
We meet you in airport then transfer privately with private modern van to your hotel in Cairo, our Rep will review quickly all pickup times and itinerary agreed before you get your complimentary dinner in hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer with your expert personal guide to Giza Plateau to wander the 3 large pyramids of kings Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Then transfer close in the plateau to see the Sphinx Egypt mysterious symbol of power attached to the valley temple of king Chefren. Move to Saqqara extensive Necropolis and home of Egypt's oldest pyramidal tomb for king Zoser built in 2650 B.C, in Sakkara you will admire some other Mastaba tombs for the high officials of the old Kingdom of ancient Egypt. Finally drive to visit the open air museum of Memphis, the former capital of unified Egypt 3100 BC by famous king Menes, the highlight there is a huge statue for Ramses II. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel and join your professional guide in private visit to the Egyptian museum wandering over 165,000 artifacts that cover 5000 years of history and attract millions of visitors yearly. The highlights is the pearly treasures of Tutankhamun. Continue to Mohammed Ali Mosque or the the commonly known the "Alabaster Mosque" centered in the fort of Salah el-Din that sits atop limestone hill overlooks Cairo. The mosque still used as worship place by the Muslims in Cairo, most of the mosque is made out of Alabaster and this explains from where it took its name. Head to Coptic Cairo to explore the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church & Jewish Synagogue then transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Free Day in Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy a day in leisure or pick any of our optional tours, there are 2 types of activities and things to do. You may spend the day locally in Cairo attending the sound and light show in Giza Pyramids or enjoy your dinner cruising the Nile, on the other hand you may fly to visit Luxor or drive to Alexandria of Egypt or experience an Eco visit to Al Fayoum Oasis. Overnight in Cairo
Day 5: Final departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to airport to get the flight back home.
- Cairo airport Meet & greet service
- All transport by a private modern AC vehicle
- 04 nights in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Entry fees to sites indicated
- Lunch meals during sightseeing
- Bottle of mineral water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. international calls
- All service charges & taxes.
Cairo Tours Packages Facts
- Cairo Tours Packages with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort all Cairo guided tours.
- We custom Cairo programs for private individuals and small groups.
- Tailor-made Cairo itineraries are available for family & solo travellers.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- Classic luxury budget & Cairo cheap tours enjoy same service standards.
- We book Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India Singapore & Egypt flights.
- Contact us for special offers - Cairo tours on sale - discounts & coupons.
- Subscribe for combined Cairo all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.