Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
We meet you in airport then transfer privately with private modern van to your hotel in Cairo, our Rep will review quickly all pickup times and itinerary agreed before you get your complimentary dinner in hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer with your expert personal guide to Giza Plateau to wander the 3 large pyramids of kings Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Then transfer close in the plateau to see the Sphinx Egypt mysterious symbol of power attached to the valley temple of king Chefren. Move to Saqqara extensive Necropolis and home of Egypt's oldest pyramidal tomb for king Zoser built in 2650 B.C, in Sakkara you will admire some other Mastaba tombs for the high officials of the old Kingdom of ancient Egypt. Finally drive to visit the open air museum of Memphis, the former capital of unified Egypt 3100 BC by famous king Menes, the highlight there is a huge statue for Ramses II. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel and join your professional guide in private visit to the Egyptian museum wandering over 165,000 artifacts that cover 5000 years of history and attract millions of visitors yearly. The highlights is the pearly treasures of Tutankhamun. Continue to Mohammed Ali Mosque or the the commonly known the "Alabaster Mosque" centered in the fort of Salah el-Din that sits atop limestone hill overlooks Cairo. The mosque still used as worship place by the Muslims in Cairo, most of the mosque is made out of Alabaster and this explains from where it took its name. Head to Coptic Cairo to explore the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church & Jewish Synagogue then transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Free Day in Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy a day in leisure or pick any of our optional tours, there are 2 types of activities and things to do. You may spend the day locally in Cairo attending the sound and light show in Giza Pyramids or enjoy your dinner cruising the Nile, on the other hand you may fly to visit Luxor or drive to Alexandria of Egypt or experience an Eco visit to Al Fayoum Oasis. Overnight in Cairo
Day 5: Final departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to airport to get the flight back home.
- Cairo airport Meet & greet service
- All transport by a private modern AC vehicle
- 04 nights in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Entry fees to sites indicated
- Lunch meals during sightseeing
- Bottle of mineral water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. international calls
- All service charges & taxes.
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
- To get 5 Days Cairo Short Break booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.