Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
We meet you in airport then transfer privately with private modern van to your hotel in Cairo, our Rep will review quickly all pickup times and itinerary agreed before you get your complimentary dinner in hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer with your expert personal guide to Giza Plateau to wander the 3 large pyramids of kings Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Then transfer close in the plateau to see the Sphinx Egypt mysterious symbol of power attached to the valley temple of king Chefren. Move to Saqqara extensive Necropolis and home of Egypt's oldest pyramidal tomb for king Zoser built in 2650 B.C, in Sakkara you will admire some other Mastaba tombs for the high officials of the old Kingdom of ancient Egypt. Finally drive to visit the open air museum of Memphis, the former capital of unified Egypt 3100 BC by famous king Menes, the highlight there is a huge statue for Ramses II. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel and join your professional guide in private visit to the Egyptian museum wandering over 165,000 artifacts that cover 5000 years of history and attract millions of visitors yearly. The highlights is the pearly treasures of Tutankhamun. Continue to Mohammed Ali Mosque or the the commonly known the "Alabaster Mosque" centered in the fort of Salah el-Din that sits atop limestone hill overlooks Cairo. The mosque still used as worship place by the Muslims in Cairo, most of the mosque is made out of Alabaster and this explains from where it took its name. Head to Coptic Cairo to explore the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church & Jewish Synagogue then transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Free Day in Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy a day in leisure or pick any of our optional tours, there are 2 types of activities and things to do. You may spend the day locally in Cairo attending the sound and light show in Giza Pyramids or enjoy your dinner cruising the Nile, on the other hand you may fly to visit Luxor or drive to Alexandria of Egypt or experience an Eco visit to Al Fayoum Oasis. Overnight in Cairo
Day 5: Final departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to airport to get the flight back home.
- Cairo airport Meet & greet service
- All transport by a private modern AC vehicle
- 04 nights in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Entry fees to sites indicated
- Lunch meals during sightseeing
- Bottle of mineral water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. international calls
- All service charges & taxes.
About Private Cairo Tours Packages
- 4 Days Private Cairo Tours Packages is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Private Cairo Tours Packages.
- Similar offers to Private Cairo Tours Packages are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Private Cairo Tours Packages price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Private Cairo Tours Packages offer.