Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel with exclusive air conditioned van. Your tour manager will give you detailed presentation of your stopover itinerary advising all procedures and pick up time for tomorrow trip. You will enjoy complimentary dinner in hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then join your private Egyptologist guide to explore the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Ranges between six thousand and thirteen thousand years old. visit also the Valley temple facing the great sphinx, you will get enough free time to experience camel ride or to get inside any of the pyramids optionally at extra coast.
Get your Lunch in good quality restaurant then move onto the Egyptian Museum of antiquities to wander an exceptional collection of artifacts from all ancient Egypt historic ages, the highlight is Tutankhamen treasures among other superb pharaonic artifacts. Late transfer to stroll Khan El Khalili Bazaar for shopping and exploring in leisure the transfer to Cairo airport for departure.
- Meet & greet in Cairo airport
- All transport by private modern AC vehicle
- 01 night in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Complimentary dinner in hotel
- Mineral water during trips
- All service charges & taxes.
- To get 2 Days Cairo Airport Layover booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 2 Days Cairo Airport Layover
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved