Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Luxor
Our Rep will welcome you to Luxor, meet in airport or train station then transfer privately with modern private van to your hotel in Luxor. you will revise the agreed itinerary with all pickup time in quick with your tour manager then enjoy complimentary dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Luxor City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pick up and transfer to the west bank of Luxor to wander the Valley of Kings where many of ancient Egypt kings are buried in 62 tombs all cut in the mountain rocks and are richly decorated with amazing colors and inscriptions. The feateured tombs are for Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutankhaAmon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah & AmonhotepII.
Continue to Al Deir Al Bahary Temple of the famous Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of king Thutmosis I and the only woman ascended the throne of Egypt for about 20 years in the eighteenth Dynasty 1490 to 1469 B.C.
Stop at the 2 quartz colossi status of of Memnon, the remains of king Amenhotep III mortuary temple then transfer back to the east bank to get your lunch meal in local restaurant and Continue to the impressive temples of Karnak. Believed to be the biggest example of worship places in ancient history, devoted to the sun god Amun, his wife Mut & their son Khonsu.
Finally you will get a wonderful chance to visit the temple of Luxor, constructed first by king Amunhotep III in eighteenth dynasty during the New Kingdom and it was later finished by the famous king Ramesses II during the nineteenth dynasty. Afternoon 3 hours transfer to Aswan hotel, check in, dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Abu Simbel Trip
Leisure time in hotel after breakfast then pick up at 11 am for today trip to Abu Simbel Temples. It is a personalized tour to explore this famous temple that is believed to be one of top ancient Egypt temples and completely relocated after an international efforts leaded by UNESCO to protect it from the Nile floods caused by Lake Nasser.
The guide will give you an in depth insight into the history of the site including how both temples been discovered by accident in 1813 AD. Kindly note that guides are not allowed getting inside either the Great Ramses II Temple or the smaller Temple of Hathor thanks to the large number of travelers visiting it daily. Transfer back to Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan City Tour - Departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to visit the High Dam of Aswan. Situted near the city, this world known Dam is an engineering marvel established in 1960s and consumed materials more than used in the Great Pyramid.
It is carved from the local Aswan granite to provide irrigation water and electricity for the whole country. Visiting the dam would also allow a panoramic view of Lake Nasser, the temple of Kalabsha in south and huge power station to the north.
Proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk cut in the granite quarries where the greatest amount of red granite used in ancient temples cut off. it is located in the Northern Quarry and lies in the same spot where it was carved explaining the techniques of the obelisk art. Transfer to Luxor International airport & fly back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- Transfers by private AC vehicle
- 1 night in Luxor at Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel 5* including breakfast
- 2 night at Helnan Aswan Hotel 5* for including daily breakfast
- Private tours in Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as on itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges & taxes.
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Luxor packages. Ensuring that your Luxor tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Luxor tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Luxor, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Luxor travel plans, you will find range of Luxor holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Luxor for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Luxor tour packages for your parents or an unusual Luxor holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Luxor as we offer many tour packages to Luxor with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Luxor holiday itineraries and pick from best Luxor travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Luxor tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Luxor by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Luxor packages or romantic vacations in Luxor, you will find it here. Being short trip to Luxor or long stay Luxor holiday we have the right Luxor vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Luxor cheap tours or luxury holiday in Luxor? browse our collection of vacation packages to Luxor to indulge you on your Luxor vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Luxor Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Luxor vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Luxor, Luxor tourism & things to do in Luxor.
Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour Terms
- 4 Days Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour .
- Similar offers to Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.