Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Luxor
Our Rep will welcome you to Luxor, meet in airport or train station then transfer privately with modern private van to your hotel in Luxor. you will revise the agreed itinerary with all pickup time in quick with your tour manager then enjoy complimentary dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Luxor City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pick up and transfer to the west bank of Luxor to wander the Valley of Kings where many of ancient Egypt kings are buried in 62 tombs all cut in the mountain rocks and are richly decorated with amazing colors and inscriptions. The feateured tombs are for Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutankhaAmon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah & AmonhotepII.
Continue to Al Deir Al Bahary Temple of the famous Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of king Thutmosis I and the only woman ascended the throne of Egypt for about 20 years in the eighteenth Dynasty 1490 to 1469 B.C.
Stop at the 2 quartz colossi status of of Memnon, the remains of king Amenhotep III mortuary temple then transfer back to the east bank to get your lunch meal in local restaurant and Continue to the impressive temples of Karnak. Believed to be the biggest example of worship places in ancient history, devoted to the sun god Amun, his wife Mut & their son Khonsu.
Finally you will get a wonderful chance to visit the temple of Luxor, constructed first by king Amunhotep III in eighteenth dynasty during the New Kingdom and it was later finished by the famous king Ramesses II during the nineteenth dynasty. Afternoon 3 hours transfer to Aswan hotel, check in, dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Abu Simbel Trip
Leisure time in hotel after breakfast then pick up at 11 am for today trip to Abu Simbel Temples. It is a personalized tour to explore this famous temple that is believed to be one of top ancient Egypt temples and completely relocated after an international efforts leaded by UNESCO to protect it from the Nile floods caused by Lake Nasser.
The guide will give you an in depth insight into the history of the site including how both temples been discovered by accident in 1813 AD. Kindly note that guides are not allowed getting inside either the Great Ramses II Temple or the smaller Temple of Hathor thanks to the large number of travelers visiting it daily. Transfer back to Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan City Tour - Departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to visit the High Dam of Aswan. Situted near the city, this world known Dam is an engineering marvel established in 1960s and consumed materials more than used in the Great Pyramid.
It is carved from the local Aswan granite to provide irrigation water and electricity for the whole country. Visiting the dam would also allow a panoramic view of Lake Nasser, the temple of Kalabsha in south and huge power station to the north.
Proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk cut in the granite quarries where the greatest amount of red granite used in ancient temples cut off. it is located in the Northern Quarry and lies in the same spot where it was carved explaining the techniques of the obelisk art. Transfer to Luxor International airport & fly back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- Transfers by private AC vehicle
- 1 night in Luxor at Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel 5* including breakfast
- 2 night at Helnan Aswan Hotel 5* for including daily breakfast
- Private tours in Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as on itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges & taxes.
Good to Know
- Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort all Luxor guided tours.
- We custom Luxor programs for private individuals and small groups.
- Tailor-made Luxor itineraries are available for family & solo travellers.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- Classic luxury budget & Luxor cheap tours enjoy same service standards.
- We book Egypt Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Singapore flights.
- Contact us for special offers - Luxor tours on sale - discounts & coupons.
- Subscribe for combined Luxor all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.
- Book Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour at low deposit & flexible cancelation.
Luxor Vacation Packages 2022
Luxor Aswan Abu Simbel Tour FAQs
Starting from $185, you can either choose from our ready-made packages or build your holiday package to Luxor.
Our vacation to Luxor includes accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the vacation itinerary.
Booking the All inclusive Luxor tour package is the best way to save.
Sure, With any of our holidays to Luxor, you can include your flight tickets and fly to Luxor in the economy or business class.