Day 1: Hello Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Fast smooth check in and enjoy your first night in Cairo
Day 2: Visit Cairo Sightseeing
- Full day guided trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Luxor Nile Cruise Tour
- Early morning transfer to Cairo airport and fly to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor and transfer \to board Nile cruise before lunch
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise in Luxor
Day 4: Visit Edfu Temple
- Arrive Edfu, morning excursion to Horus temple and return to cruise
- Lunch, dinner and overnight on board in Kom Ombo
Day 5: Visit Aswan Sightseeing
- Early sailing to Aswan. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 6: Abu Simbel Tour (Optional)
- Breakfast and free time to visit Abu Simbel Temples
- Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan
Day 7: Visit Kom Ombo
- Sail to Kom Ombo and visit Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch then afternoon tea while sailing to Esna
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise ship
Day 8: Luxor West Bank
- Breakfast then visit Memnon Colossi, Hatshebsut temple & Valley of Kings
- Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor
Day 9: Visit Luxor East Bank
- Disembark then visit Luxor temple & Karnak temple in Luxor East Bank
- Transfer to Luxor airport and fly back to Cairo
- Dinner and overnight in Cairo hotel
Day 10: Goodbye Egypt
- Checkout after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by private AC vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- 6 nights onboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- Tours in Cairo are private guided tours
- Tours on cruise sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to sites as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking guide during tours
- Bottled water during your tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory