Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Fast smooth check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Attractions >> Overnight in Cairo
- Morning sightseeing trip to the pyramids of Giza, Memphis & Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Fly to Luxor >> Nile Cruise >> Luxor Tours
- Early morning checkout and transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then transfer to board your cruise ship before lunch
- Afternoon sightseeing trip to Karnak and Luxor temples in East Bank
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise
Day 4: Luxor Tours >> Nile Cruise >> Edfu Tours
- Morning trip to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch, dinner and overnight aboard Cruise while sailing to Edfu
Day 5: Edfu Tours >> Nile Cruise >> Sail to Aswan
- Morning sightseeing trip to Hourus temple in Edfu
- Lunch onboard while sailing to Kom ombo
- Afternoon trip to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Dinner and overnight on board while sailing to Aswan
Day 6: Aswan Tours >> Nile Cruise >> Overnight Aswan
- Morning trip to the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Nile Cruise >> Fly Back to Cairo
- Disembark after breakfast on board
- Free time in Aswan or book any of our optional Aswan Trips
- Transfer to Aswan airport for the flight to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel and overnight
Day 8: Old Cairo Attractions >> Overnight in Cairo
- Sightseeing trip to the Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo hotel
Day 9: Free Day in Cairo >> Overnight in Cairo
- Free day in hotel or you may book any of our optional Cairo trips
- Overnight stay in Cairo hotel
Day 10: Goodbye Cairo >> Fly Back Home
- Checkout after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast and taxes
- 4 nights aboard super deluxe Nile cruise on full board basis
- All private guided tours in Cairo and Giza
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Experienced Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Giza
- All domestic flight tickets
- Mobile loan with 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
Luxury Trip to Egypt Facts
- Luxury Trip to Egypt with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort all Egypt guided tours.
- We custom Egypt programs for private individuals and small groups.
- Tailor-made Egypt itineraries are available for family & solo travellers.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- We book Egypt Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Singapore flights.
- Contact us for special offers - Egypt tours on sale - discounts & coupons.
- Subscribe for combined Egypt all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.
- Book Luxury Trip to Egypt at low deposit & flexible cancelation.
Linked to Luxury Trip to Egypt
Luxury Trip to Egypt FAQs
Starting from $1400, you can either choose from our ready-made packages or build your own luxury Egypt tour package.
Our luxury trips to Egypt include accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the tour itinerary.
Booking an all inclusive Egypt luxury holiday package is the best way to save.
Sure, With any of our Egypt luxury tour package, you can include your flight tickets and fly to Egypt in the economy or business class.
25% of the total price is a fixed deposit, but the deposit goes up to 50% for Egypt Christmas tours, Egypt Easter tours other peak seasons.