Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Quick revision of holiday details would be provided
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 2: Cairo Day Trip
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Transfer back to your hotel, dinner & overnight stay
Day 3: Embark Oberoi Philae
- Check out after breakfast and fly to Luxor to board the Nile Cruise
- Lunch onboard then visit Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Dinner and Overnight on board in Luxor
Day 4: Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then visit the Valley Kings, Memnon Colossi & Medinet Habu Temple
- Lunch on board while sailing to Esna to cross Esna lock
- Dinner and overnight on board in Esna
Day 5: Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
- Breakfast and sail to Edfu to visit Horus Temple in Edfu
- Lunch onbaord then explore Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight on board in Kom Ombo
Day 6: Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then sail to Aswan to visit Philae Temple, Nubian Museum & the High Dam
- Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan
Days 7: Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then disembark and fly back to Cairo
- Meet in airport, transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight Cairo.
Day 8: Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport to for your departure flight
- Meet and greet service at airport
- Entry Visa for Egypt upon arrival
- Airport transfers by private AC vehicle with Free WIFI
- 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- 4 nights Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo Luxor & Aswan Cairo
- Privately guided tours in Cairo
- Tours on the Nile cruise sharing group
- Entrance fees to sites as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeing
- Bottled water during trips and transfers
- Free WiFi service (hotel - Nile cruise - transfers)
- Service charges and taxes
- To get 8 Days Cairo & Oberoi Philae Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 8 Days Cairo & Oberoi Philae Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved