Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Revise all holiday procedures with our tour manager
- Check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Day Trip
- Private trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast in hotel, pick up and travel privately in AC van to Bahariya
- Arrive to Bahariya to visit Golden Mummies Museum & the English House
- Transfer to hotel and overnight in Bahariya Oasis
Day 4: White & Black Deserts
- Trip to White Desert, Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, El Haize & Agabat Vallies
- Dinner with Bedouin entertainment & overnight camping in White Desert
Day 5: Back to Cairo
- Short trip to hot springs and the white limestone rocks in the area
- Transfer back to Cairo; optionally you can book any of Cairo Night trips
- Drive back to your Cairo hotel and overnight
Day 6: Departing Egypt
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Meet & assist in Cairo International airport
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Oasis Style Hut at Bahariya Osis on half board
- 1 night in White Desert camping on full board basis
- All camping equipments
- All private guided tours as mentioned in itinerary
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All desert transport by 4x4 car
- Entry fees to the mentioned places
- Lunch during trips in Cairo
- Proficient Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls
- All taxes and service charge
- To get 6 Days Cairo & Bahariya Oasis Safari booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 6 Days Cairo & Bahariya Oasis Safari
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved