Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer with exclusive AC van to Cairo hotel
- In Few minutes you will finalize all your tour procedures with our Rep
- Quick check in and overnight in your Cairo hotel
Day 2: Cairo Excursion
- Breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Evening transfer to Giza train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight in your private compartment with dinner and breakfast included
Day 3: Aswan Excursion
- Meet in Aswan train station then optional trip to visit Abu Simbel temple
- Transfer to hotel for check in and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Breakfast then transfer by 11 am to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon excursion to High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 5: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Lunch on board while sailing to Edfu then stop to visit Edfu temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Luxor via Esna and overnight on board
Day 6: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Arrive Luxor morning then visit Luxor famous West Bank attractions
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in Luxor East Bank
- Dinner on board and overnight in Luxor
Day 7: Baris Oasis Adventure
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Baris Oasis for 5 hours trip
- Overnight camping under the stars at this fantastic oasis
Day 8: Kharga & Dakhla Oasis
- Breakfast then drive to Kharga Oasis, visit Hibis temple & Al Bagawat
- Drive to Dakhla, overnight at an Oasis style in Dakhla with all facilities
Day 9: Absolute Desert & Camel Ride
- Breakfast then drive to explore the mud-brick town of Al Qasr
- Continue to the Ethnological Museum and hot spring for rest stop
- Afternoon camel ride through a desolate windswept
- Spend the night under the stars of the clear sky in this vast desert
Day 10: Farafra & White Desert Trip
- Drive to Farafra Oasis, visit Badr Museum then to white desert
- Sunset walk, spend the night camping under the stars of White Desert
Day 11: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, visit Crystal Mountain, Black Desert and Bahariya Oasis
- Continue to Ain El Meftella Temple & Golden Mummies Museum
- Transfer to Cairo for about 04 hours drive and overnight in Cairo
Day 12: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel and check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo airport Meet and assist service
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train with breakfast and dinner
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior Cruise on full basis
- 1 night in Kharga camping on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla on half board basis
- 1 night in Dakhla camping on full board basis
- 1 night in White Desert camping on full board basis
- All camping equipments
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- 20 km of Camel riding in Dakhla
- All transport by A/C vehicle
- All desert Transfers by 4x4 car
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during Cairo and Oases trips
- Experienced personal tour guide
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trip
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls)
- All service charges & taxes.
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River itinerary is available in private or group.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River offer.