Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer with exclusive AC van to Cairo hotel
- In Few minutes you will finalize all your tour procedures with our Rep
- Quick check in and overnight in your Cairo hotel
Day 2: Cairo Excursion
- Breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Evening transfer to Giza train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight in your private compartment with dinner and breakfast included
Day 3: Aswan Excursion
- Meet in Aswan train station then optional trip to visit Abu Simbel temple
- Transfer to hotel for check in and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Breakfast then transfer by 11 am to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon excursion to High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 5: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Lunch on board while sailing to Edfu then stop to visit Edfu temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Luxor via Esna and overnight on board
Day 6: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Arrive Luxor morning then visit Luxor famous West Bank attractions
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in Luxor East Bank
- Dinner on board and overnight in Luxor
Day 7: Baris Oasis Adventure
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Baris Oasis for 5 hours trip
- Overnight camping under the stars at this fantastic oasis
Day 8: Kharga & Dakhla Oasis
- Breakfast then drive to Kharga Oasis, visit Hibis temple & Al Bagawat
- Drive to Dakhla, overnight at an Oasis style in Dakhla with all facilities
Day 9: Absolute Desert & Camel Ride
- Breakfast then drive to explore the mud-brick town of Al Qasr
- Continue to the Ethnological Museum and hot spring for rest stop
- Afternoon camel ride through a desolate windswept
- Spend the night under the stars of the clear sky in this vast desert
Day 10: Farafra & White Desert Trip
- Drive to Farafra Oasis, visit Badr Museum then to white desert
- Sunset walk, spend the night camping under the stars of White Desert
Day 11: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, visit Crystal Mountain, Black Desert and Bahariya Oasis
- Continue to Ain El Meftella Temple & Golden Mummies Museum
- Transfer to Cairo for about 04 hours drive and overnight in Cairo
Day 12: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel and check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo airport Meet and assist service
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train with breakfast and dinner
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior Cruise on full basis
- 1 night in Kharga camping on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla on half board basis
- 1 night in Dakhla camping on full board basis
- 1 night in White Desert camping on full board basis
- All camping equipments
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- 20 km of Camel riding in Dakhla
- All transport by A/C vehicle
- All desert Transfers by 4x4 car
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during Cairo and Oases trips
- Experienced personal tour guide
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trip
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls)
- All service charges & taxes.
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 12 Days Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River.
- Similar offers to Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Cairo Sahara Desert and Nile River offer.