Day 1: Hello Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer with exclusive AC van to Cairo hotel
- In Few minutes you will finalize all your tour procedures with our Rep
- Quick check in and overnight in your Cairo hotel
Day 2: Cairo Excursion
- Breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Evening transfer to Giza train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight in your private compartment with dinner and breakfast included
Day 3: Aswan Excursion
- Meet in Aswan train station then optional trip to visit Abu Simbel temple
- Transfer to hotel for check in and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Breakfast then transfer by 11 am to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon excursion to High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 5: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Lunch on board while sailing to Edfu then stop to visit Edfu temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Luxor via Esna and overnight on board
Day 6: Nile Cruise Holiday
- Arrive Luxor morning then visit Luxor famous West Bank attractions
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in Luxor East Bank
- Dinner on board and overnight in Luxor
Day 7: Baris Oasis Adventure
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Baris Oasis for 5 hours trip
- Overnight camping under the stars at this fantastic oasis
Day 8: Kharga & Dakhla Oasis
- Breakfast then drive to Kharga Oasis, visit Hibis temple & Al Bagawat
- Drive to Dakhla, overnight at an Oasis style in Dakhla with all facilities
Day 9: Absolute Desert & Camel Ride
- Breakfast then drive to explore the mud-brick town of Al Qasr
- Continue to the Ethnological Museum and hot spring for rest stop
- Afternoon camel ride through a desolate windswept
- Spend the night under the stars of the clear sky in this vast desert
Day 10: Farafra & White Desert Trip
- Drive to Farafra Oasis, visit Badr Museum then to white desert
- Sunset walk, spend the night camping under the stars of White Desert
Day 11: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, visit Crystal Mountain, Black Desert and Bahariya Oasis
- Continue to Ain El Meftella Temple & Golden Mummies Museum
- Transfer to Cairo for about 04 hours drive and overnight in Cairo
Day 12: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel and check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo airport Meet and assist service
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train with breakfast and dinner
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior Cruise on full basis
- 1 night in Kharga camping on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla on half board basis
- 1 night in Dakhla camping on full board basis
- 1 night in White Desert camping on full board basis
- All camping equipments
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- 20 km of Camel riding in Dakhla
- All transport by A/C vehicle
- All desert Transfers by 4x4 car
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during Cairo and Oases trips
- Experienced personal tour guide
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trip
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls)
- All service charges & taxes.
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory