Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer in private AC van to Cairo hotel
- Finalize all your holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
- End check in quickly and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast, Check out and transfer privately for 4 hours to Bahariya Oasis
- Local tour to the English House, Ain El Meftella & Golden Mummies Museum
- Transfer to hotel and overnight in Bahariya
Day 4: White & Black Desert Tour
- Breakfast then move to White Desert, Black Desert and Haize Village
- Continue to visit the Crystal Mountain and the Valley of Agabat
- Bedouin dinner and overnight in camp in the White Desert
Day 5: Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Tour
- Morning visit to Farafra Oasis, Badr's museum, Deir El Hagar & Mezzawaqqah
- Continue to Village of Al Qasr, Ayubid mosque and Dakhla Oasis
- Transfer to hotel and Overnight in Dakhla Oasis
Day 6: Khargha Oasis Tour
- Breakfast then move to Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha, Hibis Temple
- Continue to Nadora Temple, Temple of Dush and visit Baris Oasis
- Overnight camping in Kharga
Day 7: Travel to Luxor
- Breakfast in Dakhla then 6 hours drive to Luxor
- Arrive to Luxor, check in and overnight in Luxor
- You may optionally book any of our Luxor tours
Day 8: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight abaord cruise in Luxor
Day 9: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit Hatshebsut temple, Memnon Colossi & Valley of Kings
- Lunch on board, sail to Edfu with a leisurely dinner on board and overnight
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive to Edfu after breakfast then visit Horus temple and return
- Lunch on board, continue sailing to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 11: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 12: Travel Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark then optionally you can visit Abu Simbel temple
- Transfer to Aswan train station to get the sleeper train back to Cairo
- Overnight aboard sleeper train with dinner and breakfast included
Day 13: Arriving Back Cairo
- Arrive to Giza train station, meet and transfer to Cairo hotel for check in
- You may optionally book any of our Cairo day tours or Night Activities
- Overnight in Cairo hotel
Day 14: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo International airport meet & assist service
- All transport as per itinerary by A/C vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Bahariya with breakfast and dinner
- 1 night in White Desert camping on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla on half board
- 1 night in Kharga camping on full board
- 1 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard superior Cruise on full basis
- 1 night aboard sleeping train on half board
- All desert transport by private jeep 4x4
- Proficient Egyptologist tour guide
- All cruise tours sharing group
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- All camping equipments
- Bottled water during trips
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls)
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 14 Days Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert.
- Similar offers to Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert offer.