Day 1: Arriving to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer in private AC van to Cairo hotel
- Finalize all your holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
- End check in quickly and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
- Breakfast, Check out and transfer privately for 4 hours to Bahariya Oasis
- Local tour to the English House, Ain El Meftella & Golden Mummies Museum
- Transfer to hotel and overnight in Bahariya
Day 4: White & Black Desert Tour
- Breakfast then move to White Desert, Black Desert and Haize Village
- Continue to visit the Crystal Mountain and the Valley of Agabat
- Bedouin dinner and overnight in camp in the White Desert
Day 5: Farafra & Dakhla Oasis Tour
- Morning visit to Farafra Oasis, Badr's museum, Deir El Hagar & Mezzawaqqah
- Continue to Village of Al Qasr, Ayubid mosque and Dakhla Oasis
- Transfer to hotel and Overnight in Dakhla Oasis
Day 6: Khargha Oasis Tour
- Breakfast then move to Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha, Hibis Temple
- Continue to Nadora Temple, Temple of Dush and visit Baris Oasis
- Overnight camping in Kharga
Day 7: Travel to Luxor
- Breakfast in Dakhla then 6 hours drive to Luxor
- Arrive to Luxor, check in and overnight in Luxor
- You may optionally book any of our Luxor tours
Day 8: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight abaord cruise in Luxor
Day 9: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit Hatshebsut temple, Memnon Colossi & Valley of Kings
- Lunch on board, sail to Edfu with a leisurely dinner on board and overnight
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive to Edfu after breakfast then visit Horus temple and return
- Lunch on board, continue sailing to visit Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 11: Nile Cruise Tour
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 12: Travel Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark then optionally you can visit Abu Simbel temple
- Transfer to Aswan train station to get the sleeper train back to Cairo
- Overnight aboard sleeper train with dinner and breakfast included
Day 13: Arriving Back Cairo
- Arrive to Giza train station, meet and transfer to Cairo hotel for check in
- You may optionally book any of our Cairo day tours or Night Activities
- Overnight in Cairo hotel
Day 14: End of Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo International airport meet & assist service
- All transport as per itinerary by A/C vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Bahariya with breakfast and dinner
- 1 night in White Desert camping on full board
- 1 night in Dakhla on half board
- 1 night in Kharga camping on full board
- 1 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard superior Cruise on full basis
- 1 night aboard sleeping train on half board
- All desert transport by private jeep 4x4
- Proficient Egyptologist tour guide
- All cruise tours sharing group
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- All camping equipments
- Bottled water during trips
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls)
- All service charges & taxes
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
- To get Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.