Day 1: Cairo – Al Alamein - Siwa Oasis
We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in Cairo with private modern van and personal tour guide then drive about 3 hours to Alamein. Arrive there to explore the location of the WW II great battle took place in 1942, wander the WW II Museum & Cemetery. Proceed to the pretty bay of Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa, about 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 2: Siwa Oasis and Villages
Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City, wander the tombs lying inside Gabal El Maouta or " the Mountain of the Dead" like SI Amon, MSW Isis and the Crocodile Tomb. Transfer to enjoy the Bedouin style life and enjoy the Roman Spring eye in Abu Sherouf village. Experience the charming Sunset at Al Awsat lake then transfer back to your hotel. Dinner & overnight in Siwa.
Day 3: Abu Ali Village - Shiata Lake
Uncover Siwa desert after breakfast in hotel, start at the village of Abu Ali then cross to the Great Siwa Mountain to check first human footprint over the mountain is dating back to the to prehistoric era. Continue to the fossils area to explore the rocky coral reef dates back to the Cambrian era then drive to the spring eyes of Shiata Lake. Enjoy the sand surfing in the desert before swimming in the cold spring relaxing atmosphere. Transfer to the hot spring for chill and tranquilize your Muscles and end the day admiring the Sunset with Bedouin Tea & overnight camping in Bir Wahid.
Day 4: Al Arag - Bahrian
After breakfast, transfer to visit Al-Arag Valley where you will see Caves or tombs at Al Arag with natural landscapes. Then transfer to Bahrian and overnight camping.
Day 5: Sand Sea - Ain Dalla
After breakfast, you will continue through the dunes of the Great Sand Sea. Then visit Dalla Spring. Overnight camping in the desert.
Day 6: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
Breakfast and continue crossing the Western Desert, Lunch break and arrive to the White Desert. Dinner and camping overnight.
Day 7: White & Black Deserts
Enjoy walking around the old village of Bahariya oasis to wander palms & fruit trees. Then move to the Black Mountains, explore the sand dunes and the salt lake then Continue to visit the Temple of Ain El Muftella and watch the the ruins ‘the English House’. Visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, El Haize & Agabat Vallies Dinner with Bedouin entertainment & overnight.
Day 8: Back to Cairo
Breakfast and transfer to back to Cairo for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- 2 nights in Siwa at Ghaliet Ecolodge & Spa
- 1 night at Qasr El Bawity Hotel
- 4 nights at Camping in the Desert
- All tours mentioned in itinerary
- All transfers from / to Cairo and desert
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Meals as per above itinerary
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags / camel blanket / tents)
- Bottled Water & Soft drinks in the desert
- All taxes & service charge
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory