Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo – Al Alamein - Siwa Oasis
We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in Cairo with private modern van and personal tour guide then drive about 3 hours to Alamein. Arrive there to explore the location of the WW II great battle took place in 1942, wander the WW II Museum & Cemetery. Proceed to the pretty bay of Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa, about 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 2: Siwa Oasis and Villages
Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City, wander the tombs lying inside Gabal El Maouta or " the Mountain of the Dead" like SI Amon, MSW Isis and the Crocodile Tomb. Transfer to enjoy the Bedouin style life and enjoy the Roman Spring eye in Abu Sherouf village. Experience the charming Sunset at Al Awsat lake then transfer back to your hotel. Dinner & overnight in Siwa.
Day 3: Alexander Temple, Cleopatra Bath
Breakfast in hotel then pay a visit to Cleopatra bath, the Alexander Temple at the village of Aghurmi which is devoted to the God Amon. Get your lunch then drive to the Siwa House Museum and admire another recommended Sunset scene at Fitness Lake. Overnight in Siwa.
Day 4: Abu Ali Village - Shiata Lake
Uncover Siwa desert after breakfast in hotel, start at the village of Abu Ali then cross to the Great Siwa Mountain to check first human footprint over the mountain is dating back to the to prehistoric era. Continue to the fossils area to explore the rocky coral reef dates back to the Cambrian era then drive to the spring eyes of Shiata Lake. Enjoy the sand surfing in the desert before swimming in the cold spring relaxing atmosphere. Transfer to the hot spring for chill and tranquilize your Muscles and end the day admiring the Sunset with Bedouin Tea. Transfer back to your hotel in Siwa & Overnight.
Day 5: Back to Cairo
Check out after breakfast then drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo hotel pick up & drop off service
- 04 nights in Siwa Paradise hotel on HB basis
- All trips mentioned in itinerary
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All desert transport by AC 4x4 car
- expert personal guide during trip
- Entry fees to mentioned places as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during trips in Siwa
- Bottled water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 minutes local & 02 minutes international calls
- All taxes and service charge
Siwa and The Western Desert Vacations Terms
- 5 Days Siwa and The Western Desert Vacations is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Siwa and The Western Desert Vacations .
- Similar offers to Siwa and The Western Desert Vacations are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Siwa and The Western Desert Vacations price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Siwa and The Western Desert Vacations offer.