Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo – Al Alamein - Siwa Oasis
We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in Cairo with private modern van and personal tour guide then drive about 3 hours to Alamein. Arrive there to explore the location of the WW II great battle took place in 1942, wander the WW II Museum & Cemetery. Proceed to the pretty bay of Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa, about 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 2: Siwa Oasis and Villages
Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City, wander the tombs lying inside Gabal El Maouta or " the Mountain of the Dead" like SI Amon, MSW Isis and the Crocodile Tomb. Transfer to enjoy the Bedouin style life and enjoy the Roman Spring eye in Abu Sherouf village. Experience the charming Sunset at Al Awsat lake then transfer back to your hotel. Dinner & overnight in Siwa.
Day 3: Bir Wahid - Shiata Lake
Uncover Siwa desert after breakfast in hotel, start at the village of Abu Ali then cross to the Great Siwa Mountain to check first human footprint over the mountain is dating back to the to prehistoric era. Continue to the fossils area to explore the rocky coral reef dates back to the Cambrian era then drive to the spring eyes of Shiata Lake. Enjoy the sand surfing in the desert before swimming in the cold spring relaxing atmosphere. Transfer to the hot spring for chill and tranquilize your Muscles and end the day admiring the Sunset with Bedouin Tea & overnight camping in Bir Wahid.
Day 4: More in Siwa Oasis
Breakfast then continue to the Mountain of the Dead, visit SI Amon, MSW Isis, Crocodile Tombs. Uncover Dakrour Mountain, transfer to Abu Sherouf and the Roman Spring eye. Back to hotel. Dinner & overnight in Siwa.
Day 5: Travel to Bahariya Oasis
Breakfast and continue crossing the Western Desert, Lunch break and arrive to the White Desert. Dinner and camping overnight.
Day 6: White & Black Deserts
Enjoy walking around the old village of Bahariya oasis to wander palms & fruit trees. Then move to the Black Mountains, explore the sand dunes and the salt lake then Continue to visit the Temple of Ain El Muftella and watch the the ruins ‘the English House’. Visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, El Haize & Agabat Vallies Dinner with Bedouin entertainment & overnight.
Day 7: Back to Cairo
Breakfast and transfer to back to Cairo for departure
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- 4 nights in Siwa at Ghaliet Ecolodge & Spa
- 1 night at Hot Spring Hotel
- 1 night at Camping in the Desert
- All tours mentioned in itinerary
- All transfers from / to Cairo and desert
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Meals as per above itinerary
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags / camel blanket / tents)
- Bottled Water & Soft drinks in the desert
- All taxes & service charge
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 7 Days Siwa and The Western Desert Holidays is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Siwa and The Western Desert Holidays.
- Similar offers to Siwa and The Western Desert Holidays are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Siwa and The Western Desert Holidays price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Siwa and The Western Desert Holidays offer.