Istanbul Stopover Tour Overview
Istanbul is one of the marvelous destinations in Europe there are many things that Istanbul can offer. It doesn’t really matter if you are spending many days there, even a short Istanbul layover tour would be quite enjoyable. There are many ideas for Istanbul layover tour due to the rich diversity of the city. There are numerous one-day and half-day tours.
This is in addition toseveral many other places to explore and activities to do within 2 to 3 hours in the city.
One of the most popular stopover in Istanbul is Istanbul by Night. This would be the most perfect choice for tourists who have from 3 to 5 hours to spend exploring the most marvelous highlights of the city in the evening. The tour would include many remarkable places to explore like the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Taksim Square, and a ride in the Bosporus Strait. Guests would be picked up from the airport, enjoy their tour, and then go to whenever they desire within the city.
Another wonderful choice for a remarkable city tour Istanbul would be the Bosporus and Taksim Square tour. This can be carried out anytime during the day. It includes exploring many interesting places including Taksim Square, the Mosque of Rostom Pasha, Galata bridge and tower, and the spices market of Istanbul. This is in addition to the superb ride in the Bosporus Strait dividing the city into two sections; the Asian section to the East and the European section to the West.
The most wonderful factor concerning short layover in Istanbul is that tourists arriving in the city can pick and choose the monuments they desire to explore and we can provide them with the best tours with the best usage of time, the most outstanding services, and the best prices in the market.
We can go explore Sultan Ahmed Blue Mosque with Hagia Sophia in one tour. Those who are fond of shopping can choose only to go to the Grand Bazaar, or perhaps add the spices’ market to their tour. A tour to the classical monuments of Istanbul is also quite recommended. This would usually include the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Top Kapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, and the Hippodrome.
Istanbul Stopover Tour 2021
Istanbul Stopover Tour Facts
- Combined Istanbul Stopover Tour with airfare are upon inquiry.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- Istanbul Stopover Tour itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive Istanbul Stopover Tour & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.