Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Jordan
- Meet in Amman airport then transfer to your hotel in Amman.
- Our tour manager will advice procedures of your holiday time.
- Overnight in Amman.
Day 2: Jordan Day Tours
- Morning pick up to wander Madaba, Nebo, Dead Sea.
- Drive back to hotel and overnight stay in Amman.
Day 3: More Jordan Tours
- Morning pick up to explore Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais.
- Late transfer to hotel in Petra. Check in and overnight.
Day 4: Petra Sightseeing Tour
- Morning trip to Petra to relish the wonders of the Red Rose city.
- Afternoon transfer to Amman hotel, check in and overnight stay.
Day 5: Flight Back Home
- Check out from hotel by 12:00 noon.
- Transfer to Amman airport for the departure flight.
- Meet & assist in Amman Airport in arrival and departure
- 3 nights in Amman hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Petra hotel including breakfast
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- Spot tour guide in Petra and Jerash
- English speaking driver in Dead Sea - Madaba - Nebo
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- Mineral water daily during tours
- All services charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- Jordan Tour Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Jordan Tour Package price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Jordan Tour Package with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Jordan Tour Package offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.