Day 1: Arrive Jordan
- Meet in Amman airport then transfer to your hotel in Amman.
- Our tour manager will advice procedures of your holiday time.
- Overnight in Amman.
Day 2: Jordan Day Tours
- Morning pick up to wander Madaba, Nebo, Dead Sea.
- Drive back to hotel and overnight stay in Amman.
Day 3: More Jordan Tours
- Morning pick up to explore Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais.
- Late transfer to hotel in Petra. Check in and overnight.
Day 4: Petra Sightseeing Tour
- Morning trip to Petra to relish the wonders of the Red Rose city.
- Afternoon transfer to Amman hotel, check in and overnight stay.
Day 5: Flight Back Home
- Check out from hotel by 12:00 noon.
- Transfer to Amman airport for the departure flight.
- Meet & assist in Amman Airport in arrival and departure
- 3 nights in Amman hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Petra hotel including breakfast
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- Spot tour guide in Petra and Jerash
- English speaking driver in Dead Sea - Madaba - Nebo
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- Mineral water daily during tours
- All services charges & taxes
- To get 5 Days Jordan Travel Packages booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 5 Days Jordan Travel Packages
- Jordan is always a safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Jordan entry visa costs 57 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- You can apply for Jordan tourist visa via Jordan Embassies worldwide
- From Jordan you easily travel to almost all Middle East & North Africa
- Jordan has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 1 liter of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- You can buy 3 alcohol liters & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Duty free shops are available in Jordan airports & major tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to traveling to Jordan
- Jordanians speak English with French & German as second languages
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Jordan
- Tourist can enter mosques & churches with relatively modest dress
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Jordan enjoys big hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Jordan
- The Dinar is Jordan official currency & equals to .71 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in Jordan major cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Jordan with 2 JD for every 10 KM
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory