Day 1: Arriving Egypt
- Meet at Cairo airport then privately drive to your hotel in Cairo
- Revise final arrangements of your holiday itinerary with our rep
- Quickly finish the procedures of check and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Necropolis
- Breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Breakfast, visit the Egyptian Museum then tour to the Old Cairo
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight in private compartment with breakfast and dinner
Day 4: Abu Simbel tour
- Arrive Aswan station then transfer to hotel for check in and refresh
- Later morning pick up to visit famous Abu Simbel temples
- Evening return to your hotel in Aswan for overnight stay
Day 5: On Baord Nile Cruise
- Morning pick up to embark Nile Cruise before lunch time
- Afternoon tour in Aswan to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 6: On Board Nile Cruise
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop for a trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch onboard then sailing to Edfu, stop to visit Horus temple
- Afternoon tea during sailing to Esna, dinner and overnight on board
Day 7: On Board Nile Cruise
- Arrive Luxor morning then pay a visit to Luxor West Bank sightseeing
- Back for lunch, dinner on board Overnight in Luxor
Day 8: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to visit Karnak & Luxor temples
- Transfer to Luxor airport for short flight trip to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel, check in and overnight
Day 9: Red Sea Trip
- Breakfast then transfer for snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National Park
- Back to hotel, free night time and overnight in Sharm
Day 10: Free Day Sharm
- Day at leisure at the sunny beach, Water activities and overnight
- You may also pick one of our optional Sharm El Sheikh Excursions
Day 11: Amman, Jordan
- Check out then transfer to Sharm airport and fly to Amman, Jordan
- Arrive Amman then transfer to hotel for check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Jordan Sightseeing
- Breakfast then trip to visit Mt.Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to hotel and overnight in Amman
Day 13: Petra Sightseeing
- Breakfast then drive to visit Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Transfer back to hotel in Amman for overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then checkout
- Transfer to Amman airport for departure
- Meet & assist in all meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile cruise on full board basis
- 3 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt & Jordan as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Lunch meals during trip in Cairo
- Professional Egyptologist tour guides
- Assistant driver in Dead Sea - Madaba - Nebo
- Spot Local tour guide in Petra
- Entry fees to mentioned sights as per itinerary
- All domestic Flight tickets
- International flight tickets
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan (30 min Local or 2 min. international Calls)
- To get 14 Days Jordan Egypt Tour booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 14 Days Jordan Egypt Tour
- Jordan is always a safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Jordan entry visa costs 57 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- You can apply for Jordan tourist visa via Jordan Embassies worldwide
- From Jordan you easily travel to almost all Middle East & North Africa
- Jordan has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 1 liter of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- You can buy 3 alcohol liters & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Duty free shops are available in Jordan airports & major tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to traveling to Jordan
- Jordanians speak English with French & German as second languages
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Jordan
- Tourist can enter mosques & churches with relatively modest dress
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Jordan enjoys big hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Jordan
- The Dinar is Jordan official currency & equals to .71 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in Jordan major cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Jordan with 2 JD for every 10 KM
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory