Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet at Casablanca then transfer to your Casablanca hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca & Rabat
- Tour to visit the sighseeing in Casablanca and Rabat.
- Overnight in Rabat.
Day 3: Meknes & Fez
- Full day of sightseeing in Meknes & Volubilis then transfer to Fez.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 4: Fez
- Full day touring Fez sightseeings & Historic attractions.
- Overnight in your hotel in Fez.
Day 5: Marrakech
- Depart to Marrakech viewing the High Atlas Mountains landscapes.
- Arrive Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech
- Full day of sightseeing in Marrakech famous attractions.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 7: Back to Casablanca
- Morning at leisure time in hotel or optional activity.
- Afternoon transfer to Casablanca & overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Tunisia
- Check out from after breakfast for your flight to Tunisia.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight.
Day 9: Kairouan
- Breakfast then full day in Kairouan, Sousse & Port El Kantaoui.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Hammamet.
Day 10: Free Day
- Breakfast at hotel and free day for leisure
- Dinner and overnight.
Day 11: Bardo Carthage & Sidi Bou Said
- Day trip to Bardo Carthage, Sidi Bou Said and shopping in Souk .
- Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 12: Free Day
- Breakfast at hotel and free day for leisure
- Dinner and overnight.
Day 13: Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel.
- Transfer to airport to fly back home.
- Meet and greet service by an English speaking driver at Casablanca Airport
- Transfers Tunis airport/hotel Hammamet/Tunis airport
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- Tour-escort throughout only for 2 languages per vehicle in Morocco
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Casablanca based on half board
- Accommodation for 1 night in Rabat based on half board
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Fez based on half board
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Marrakech based on half board
- Accommodation 5 nights Half Board in Hammamet as per the program
- All sightseeing tours as described in itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide at every destination
- Excursion one day Kairouan / Sousse Port El Kantaoui (lunch not included)
- Excursion one day Bardo/Tunis/Carthage /Sidi Bou Said (lunch not included)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Morocco is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Morocco tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors frm United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Switzerland can enter without visa. Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities or you can obtain a visa from Morocco Consulate before departure.
Arabic is the official language, English and French are studied in Moroccan schools. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German. Professionals in the tourism sector are accustomed to visitors who cannot speak Arabic.
Morocco is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Morocco packages. Ensuring that your Morocco tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Morocco tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Morocco, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Morocco travel plans, you will find range of Morocco holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Morocco for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Morocco tour packages for your parents or an unusual Morocco holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Morocco as we offer many tour packages to Morocco with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Morocco holiday itineraries and pick from best Morocco travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Morocco tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Morocco by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Morocco packages or romantic vacations in Morocco, you will find it here. Being short trip to Morocco or long stay Morocco holiday we have the right Morocco vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Morocco cheap tours or luxury holiday in Morocco? browse our collection of vacation packages to Morocco to indulge you on your Morocco vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Morocco Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Morocco vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Morocco, Morocco tourism & things to do in Morocco.
The currency in Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham (MAD), it is about 0.10 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Morocco enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Morocco is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Morocco and Tunisia Tours Terms
- 13 Days Morocco and Tunisia Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Morocco and Tunisia Tours .
- Similar offers to Morocco and Tunisia Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Morocco and Tunisia Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Morocco and Tunisia Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.