Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet at Casablanca then transfer to your Casablanca hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca & Rabat
- Tour to visit the sighseeing in Casablanca and Rabat.
- Overnight in Rabat.
Day 3: Meknes & Fez Tours
- Full day of sightseeing in Meknes & Volubilis then transfer to Fez.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 4: Fez City Tours
- Full day touring Fez sightseeings & Historic attractions.
- Overnight in your hotel in Fez.
Day 5: Travel to Marrakech
- Depart to Marrakech viewing the High Atlas Mountains landscapes.
- Arrive Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full day of sightseeing in Marrakech famous attractions.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 7: Back to Casablanca
- Morning at leisure time in hotel or optional activity.
- Afternoon transfer to Casablanca & overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Cairo
- Check out from after breakfast for your flight to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight.
Day 9: Cairo Tour
- Breakfast, trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch.
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank.
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi.
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch.
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple.
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan.
Day 13: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk.
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise.
Day 14: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 15: Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel.
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home.
- Meet & greet service in all airports
- All airport transfers by private AC vehicle
- All domestic flight tickets
- 2 nights in Casablanca including breakfast
- 2 nights in Fes including breakfast
- 1 night in Rabat including breakfast
- 2 nights in Marrakech including breakfast
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Nile cruise on full board basis
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Professional local guide in Morocco
- Entry fees to the mentioned sites as per program
- All service charges & taxes included
- Mobile loan charged with 3min. local / 5 mins international
- To get 15 Day Egypt and Morocco Tours booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 15 Day Egypt and Morocco Tours
- Morocco is very safe & well secured country especially in tourist areas
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- Morocco entry visa costs 27 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- Most Europe & United States citizens don't need to apply for visa
- Other countries can apply for tourist visa via Morocco Consulates
- From Morocco you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Morocco has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 2 liters of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- Duty free shop are available in major airports & tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to visit Morocco
- French & English languages are widely used in Morocco tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Morocco open between 9 Am to 6 Pm
- Shops and stores in Morocco are opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Morocco has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Morocco
- The Dirham is Morocco official currency & equals to 0.11 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in all Morocco cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Morocco & starts with 25 Dirhams
- Tipping is an welcomed habitual attitude but is Not obligatory