Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Hello Casablanca
Arrive in Casablanca, and our local driver-guide will take you to check-in at your hotel, where you will spend the night in Rabat.
Day 2 : Rabat - Meknes - Volubilis
Breakfast in the hotel, then enjoy a tour of Rabat to uncover the history of Rabat city. Continue to Fez. En route, we will stop by Volubilis and Meknes and overnight in Fez.
Day 3: Explore Fez
Breakfast, then full-day city tour in Fez, visit Bou- Attarin Medersa and Inania, the tanners, Moulay Driss tomb, Ess-Seffarine Square, El-Nejjarine square, and the cabinet makers’ souk, the Hebrew district ‘Mellah’. You will stop at a pottery workshop for a full Moroccan experience the get your lunch meal at a local restaurant, then back to the hotel and overnight in Fez.
Day 4: Imouzar and Ifrane
Breakfast, then you will travel to Marrakech. On the way, you will explore the small villages of Imouzar, Ifrane and morocco's known agricultural centers of Beni Melal. Arrive in Marrakech, check-in at the hotel and overnight.
Day 5: Tour Marrakech
Breakfast in the hotel, then start Marrakech guided city tour. First, you will visit the Majorelle Garden, continue to Menara "lighthouse” then head to the Koutobia Mosque. Get your lunch at a local restaurant, then enjoy a carriage ride to Jamaa El Fnaa and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 6: Free Day in Marrakech
Breakfast at the hotel, relish a free day in Marrakech to meet locals, get involved in the “Marrakechi” lifestyle, discover the storytellers and snake charmers and get your own Marrakech experience. Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 7: Marrakech to Marrakech
Breakfast at the hotel before traveling to Casablanca. Upon arrival, you will visit the Hassan II mosque, overlooking the Casablanca Atlantic coast. Continue touring Casablanca city and its corniche, the Habous quarters, exterior visit to Royal Palace and overnight in Casablanca.
Day 8: Departure
Free morning before transfer to Casablanca airport for the homebound flight.
- 01-night bed and breakfast Accommodation in Rabat
- 02 nights bed and breakfast Accommodation in Fez
- 03 nights bed and breakfast accommodation in Marrakech
- 01 nights bed and breakfast Accommodation in Casablanca
- Transportation with modern Ac vehicle with English speaking driver
- Local tour guide during sightseeing as specified tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to Monuments as listed in the tour itinerary
- Lunch Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Service charges and local taxes
- Mineral bottled water in the car
Morocco Christmas Tours Facts
- Morocco Christmas Tours with airfare is available upon request.
- Skilful multilingual tour guides escort all Morocco guided trips.
- Private Morocco itineraries are available for small groups & individuals.
- Morocco custom programs are available for families & Solo travellers.
- Prices are valid throughout the year except for Easter & Christmas.
- Service standards are the same for Luxury budget or cheap Morocco tours.
- We book Usa Canada Australia Uk Europe India flights to Morocco.
- Email us for Morocco last-minute deals & all-inclusive special offers.
- Subscribe below for discount coupons & Morocco tours on sale.
- Book Morocco Christmas Tours at low deposit & flexible cancelation.