Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet in Casablanca airport then transfer to hotel.
- Our rep will revise procedures of your holiday time.
- Dinner & overnight in Casablanca hotel.
Day 2: Rabat - Meknes - Volubilis
- Breakfast then pay a visit to Rabat sightseeing places.
- Continue your trip to visit Meknes top historical sights.
- Afternoon drive to Fez passing by Voubilis Roman ruins.
- Arrive to Fez hotel, dinner & overnight stay in Fez.
Day 3: Fez City Sightseeing
- Breakfast then explore the tourist attractions in Fez.
- Afternoon trip in local Souqs, Bazaars & New Fez city.
- Transfer back to your hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 4: Casablanca City Tour
- Breakfast then travel back to Casablanca to explore the city.
- Afternoon trips to Souks & local markets of Casablanca city.
- Back to your hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 5: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out.
- Transfer to Mohamed V airport for the departure flight.
- Meet and assist service in all airport
- All transport in private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights in Casablanca hotel on half board basis
- 2 nights in Fez hotel on half board basis
- All guided tours as mentioned above
- Local skilled tour guide
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Morocco is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Morocco tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors frm United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Switzerland can enter without visa. Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities or you can obtain a visa from Morocco Consulate before departure.
Arabic is the official language, English and French are studied in Moroccan schools. Fewer Moroccans can speak Italian, Spanish, and German. Professionals in the tourism sector are accustomed to visitors who cannot speak Arabic.
Morocco is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Morocco packages. Ensuring that your Morocco tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Morocco tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Morocco, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Morocco travel plans, you will find range of Morocco holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Morocco for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Morocco tour packages for your parents or an unusual Morocco holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Morocco as we offer many tour packages to Morocco with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Morocco holiday itineraries and pick from best Morocco travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Morocco tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Morocco by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Morocco packages or romantic vacations in Morocco, you will find it here. Being short trip to Morocco or long stay Morocco holiday we have the right Morocco vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Morocco cheap tours or luxury holiday in Morocco? browse our collection of vacation packages to Morocco to indulge you on your Morocco vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Morocco Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Morocco vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Morocco, Morocco tourism & things to do in Morocco.
The currency in Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham (MAD), it is about 0.10 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Morocco enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Morocco is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Good to know
- Escorted Tours Morocco is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Escorted Tours Morocco price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Escorted Tours Morocco with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Escorted Tours Morocco offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.