Day 1: Arrive Marrakesh
- Meet in Marrakech airport then transfer to your hotel.
- Our rep will revise procedures of your holiday time.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Marrakech.
Day 2: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full Morning of sightseeing to Marrakech city landmarks.
- Afternoon shpping and night tour to relish the city night life.
- Dinner under caidal tents in "Chez Ali" restaurant & overnight.
Day 3: More Marrakech Tours
- Visit Ait Benhaddou, Tizi N’tichka pass, Zagora & Draa Valley. .
- Dinner and overnight stay in Zagora hotel.
Day 4: Erfoud & Merzouga Tours
- Morning trip to Erfoud & Rissani with lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon jeep transfer to Merzouga to enjoy sandy dunes views.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Bedouine tent “Bivouac”.
Day 5: Tinghir & Ouarzazate tours
- Drive to Tinghir via Tinjdad passing by famous Todra canyons.
- Lunch by at Todra canyons the continue to the Dades canyons.
- Proceed to Ouarzazate via the 1000 Kasbahs road & Dades valley.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Ourazazate.
Day 6: Ourazazate & Marrakech
- Morning trip to Taourirt, Tifeltout Kasbahs & Ait Benhaddou.
- Lunch in the terrace of restaurant facing the Kasbah.
- Departure to Marrakech relishing Atlas mountain chain views.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Marrakech.
Day 7: Flight Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out.
- Drive to Marrakech airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and assist in Marrakesh airport
- All transport in private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Marrakesh hotel on half board basis
- 1 night in Zagora hotel on half board basis
- 1 night in Erfoud hotel on half board basis
- 1 night in Ouarzazate hotel on half board basis
- All guided tours as mentioned above
- Local experienced tour guide
- All service charges & taxes
- To get 7 Day Sahara Morocco Tours booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 7 Day Sahara Morocco Tours
- Morocco is very safe & well secured country especially in tourist areas
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- Morocco entry visa costs 27 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- Most Europe & United States citizens don't need to apply for visa
- Other countries can apply for tourist visa via Morocco Consulates
- From Morocco you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Morocco has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 2 liters of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- Duty free shop are available in major airports & tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to visit Morocco
- French & English languages are widely used in Morocco tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Morocco open between 9 Am to 6 Pm
- Shops and stores in Morocco are opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Morocco has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Morocco
- The Dirham is Morocco official currency & equals to 0.11 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in all Morocco cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Morocco & starts with 25 Dirhams
- Tipping is an welcomed habitual attitude but is Not obligatory