Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet in Casablanca airport then transfer to your hotel.
- Our rep will revise procedures of your holiday time.
- Dinner & overnight in Casablanca hotel.
Day 2: Casablanca Sightseeing
- Breakfast then relish trip to visit Casablanca sightseeing places.
- Lunch meal then afternoon road travel for 240 Km to Marrakesh.
- Arrive to Marrakesh hotel, dinner & overnight stay in Marrakesh.
Day 3: Marrakesh Sightseeing
- Breakfast then relish Marrakesh sightseeing full day trip tour with lunch.
- Afternoon strolling in Souks and local markets with optional local dinner.
- Drive back to your hotel in Marrakesh for overnight stay.
Day 4: Casablanca City Tour
- Breakfast then drive back to Casablanca to wander the city landmarks.
- Afternoon free time strolling Souks & local markets of Casablanca city.
- Back to your hotel for dinner & overnight in Casablanca.
Day 5: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out.
- Drive to Mohamed V airport for the departure flight.
- Meet and assist in Casablanca airport
- All transport in private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights in Casablanca hotel on half board basis
- 2 nights in Marrakesh hotel on half board basis
- All guided tours as mentioned above
- Experienced local tour guide
- All service charges & taxes
- To get 5 Days Morocco Holiday Package booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 5 Days Morocco Holiday Package
- Morocco is very safe & well secured country especially in tourist areas
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- Morocco entry visa costs 27 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- Most Europe & United States citizens don't need to apply for visa
- Other countries can apply for tourist visa via Morocco Consulates
- From Morocco you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Morocco has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 2 liters of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- Duty free shop are available in major airports & tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to visit Morocco
- French & English languages are widely used in Morocco tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Morocco open between 9 Am to 6 Pm
- Shops and stores in Morocco are opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Morocco has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Morocco
- The Dirham is Morocco official currency & equals to 0.11 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in all Morocco cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Morocco & starts with 25 Dirhams
- Tipping is an welcomed habitual attitude but is Not obligatory