Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Morocco
- Meet in Casablanca then transfer to your hotel in Casablanca.
- Our tour manager will revise quickly your holiday schedule.
- Overnight in Casablanca hotel.
Day 2: Casablanca & Rabat Tours
- Morning visit to the historic sighseeing in Casablanca.
- Seafood lunch meal in an Atlantic Ocean front restaurant.
- Continue for more sightseeing tour to Rabat attractions.
- Travel to Rabat for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Rabat, Meknes & Fez Tours
- Sightseeing day trip in Meknes & Volubilis.
- Transfer to Fez for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Fez Sightseeing Tours
- Full day sightseeing trip to Fez hitsoric attractions.
- Back to hotel for dinner and overnight in Fez.
Day 5: Travel to Marrakech
- Travel to Marrakech via Imouzer, Ifrane & Beni Mellal.
- Arrive Marrakech for dinner meal and overnight in hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full Morning of sightseeing to Marrakech city landmarks.
- Afternoon shpping and night tour to relish the city night life.
- Dinner under caidal tents in "Chez Ali" restaurant & overnight.
Day 7: More Marrakech Tours
- Visit Ait Benhaddou, Tizi N’tichka pass, Zagora & Draa Valley. .
- Dinner and overnight stay in Zagora hotel.
Day 8: Erfoud & Merzouga Tours
- Morning trip to Erfoud & Rissani with lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon jeep transfer to Merzouga to enjoy sandy dunes views.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Bedouine tent “Bivouac”.
Day 9: Tinghir & Ouarzazate tours
- Drive to Tinghir via Tinjdad passing by famous Todra canyons.
- Lunch by at Todra canyons the continue to the Dades canyons.
- Proceed to Ouarzazate via the 1000 Kasbahs road & Dades valley.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Ourazazate.
Day 10: Ourazazate & Marrakech
- Morning trip to Taourirt, Tifeltout Kasbahs & Ait Benhaddou.
- Lunch in the terrace of restaurant facing the Kasbah.
- Departure to Marrakech relishing Atlas mountain chain views.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Marrakech.
Day 11: Flight Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out.
- Drive to Marrakech airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- All transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- 1 night in Casablanca hotel including breakfast
- 2 nights in Fes hotel including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Erfoud hotel including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Zagora hotel including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Ouazazate hotel including breakfast & dinner
- 3 nights in Marrakech hotel including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Marakkech hotel including breakfast
- Experienced local tour guide
- Entry fees to sites as per above program
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- Morocco Tour Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Morocco Tour Package price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Morocco Tour Package with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Morocco Tour Package offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.