Day 01: Muscat - Wahiba
Morning pick up from Muscat hotel and transfer to Amouage factory the birthplace of Oman Sultanate. Continue to Wahiba Sands where you will wander Sinaw & Mudaybi old mud houses with souq. Arrive to Wahiba Sands the wide mass of 200 meters high multi colored sand dunes, you will experience an amazing 4 WDS dune bashing. Pay a visit to Bedouin homes, listen to them talking about their values while savoring traditional Omani coffee and dates. Spend the night at the Bedouin style accommodation under the starry skies with an Arabic dinner meal and Overnight at Arabian Oryx Desert Camp.
Day 02: Wadi Bani Khalied - Sur
Breakfast at the camp then check out to visit Wadi Bani Khalid, it is a beautiful valley with deep blue water and palm trees. Lunch at local restaurant in the way to visit the fisherman's harbor at Sur then continue to Dhow " the Omani wooden boats" building yard. Arrive to your hotel to Check in, time for dinner an refreshing then 15 min walk to Ras Al Jinz where green turtles are nesting. Overnight at Carapace research Center while turtles can be seen late night or early morning.
Day 03: Ras Al Jinz - Muscat
Breakfast in hotel then you will be picked up and drive to Muscat, photo stop at Bibi Miriam’s tomb, continue to beautiful clear pools of Wadi Shab then you will stop at Finns beaches, Bimah Sinkhole & Quriyat village before returning back to Muscat.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by modern Ac vehicle
- 2 nights Accommodation
- All tours privately as per the above itinerary
- 3 lunch meals & 1 dinner
- English speaking driver during tips
- Entrance fees to all sites
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 3 Days Oman Tour Packages booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 3 Days Oman Tour Packages
- Oman is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Oman touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Oman speaks & understand English as they study it in school
- Shops and stores in Oman are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Oman
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Oman has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Oman
- The Real is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Oman major cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Egypt and Beyond Tours
Top Egypt and Beyond Tours
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved