Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Muscat - Wahiba
Morning pick up from Muscat hotel and transfer to Amouage factory the birthplace of Oman Sultanate. Continue to Wahiba Sands where you will wander Sinaw & Mudaybi old mud houses with souq. Arrive to Wahiba Sands the wide mass of 200 meters high multi colored sand dunes, you will experience an amazing 4 WDS dune bashing. Pay a visit to Bedouin homes, listen to them talking about their values while savoring traditional Omani coffee and dates. Spend the night at the Bedouin style accommodation under the starry skies with an Arabic dinner meal and Overnight at Arabian Oryx Desert Camp.
Day 02: Wadi Bani Khalied - Sur
Breakfast at the camp then check out to visit Wadi Bani Khalid, it is a beautiful valley with deep blue water and palm trees. Lunch at local restaurant in the way to visit the fisherman's harbor at Sur then continue to Dhow " the Omani wooden boats" building yard. Arrive to your hotel to Check in, time for dinner an refreshing then 15 min walk to Ras Al Jinz where green turtles are nesting. Overnight at Carapace research Center while turtles can be seen late night or early morning.
Day 03: Ras Al Jinz - Muscat
Breakfast in hotel then you will be picked up and drive to Muscat, photo stop at Bibi Miriam’s tomb, continue to beautiful clear pools of Wadi Shab then you will stop at Finns beaches, Bimah Sinkhole & Quriyat village before returning back to Muscat.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by modern Ac vehicle
- 2 nights Accommodation
- All tours privately as per the above itinerary
- 3 lunch meals & 1 dinner
- English speaking driver during tips
- Entrance fees to all sites
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- Oman Tour Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Oman Tour Package price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Oman Tour Package with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Oman Tour Package offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.