Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Muscat - Wahiba
Morning pick up from Muscat hotel and transfer to Amouage factory the birthplace of Oman Sultanate. Continue to Wahiba Sands where you will wander Sinaw & Mudaybi old mud houses with souq. Arrive to Wahiba Sands the wide mass of 200 meters high multi colored sand dunes, you will experience an amazing 4 WDS dune bashing. Pay a visit to Bedouin homes, listen to them talking about their values while savoring traditional Omani coffee and dates. Spend the night at the Bedouin style accommodation under the starry skies with an Arabic dinner meal and Overnight at Arabian Oryx Desert Camp.
Day 02: Wadi Bani Khalied - Sur
Breakfast at the camp then check out to visit Wadi Bani Khalid, it is a beautiful valley with deep blue water and palm trees. Lunch at local restaurant in the way to visit the fisherman's harbor at Sur then continue to Dhow " the Omani wooden boats" building yard. Arrive to your hotel to Check in, time for dinner an refreshing then 15 min walk to Ras Al Jinz where green turtles are nesting. Overnight at Carapace research Center while turtles can be seen late night or early morning.
Day 03: Ras Al Jinz - Muscat
Breakfast in hotel then you will be picked up and drive to Muscat, photo stop at Bibi Miriam’s tomb, continue to beautiful clear pools of Wadi Shab then you will stop at Finns beaches, Bimah Sinkhole & Quriyat village before returning back to Muscat.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by modern Ac vehicle
- 2 nights Accommodation
- All tours privately as per the above itinerary
- 3 lunch meals & 1 dinner
- English speaking driver during tips
- Entrance fees to all sites
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- The Oman Tour Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Oman Tour Package price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Oman Tour Package is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Oman Tour Package offer.