Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 02: Muscat City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Photo stop at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque then drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 03: Dolphins Watching
Relish a cruise ride with a life time opportunity to wander the dolphins in Sidab. Dolphin in Oman coast are seen the year round, it makes thrilling show as they swim around and under the boat in search of Sardine, tuna and mackerel.
Day 04: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet service at airport
- English speaking driver and guide during trips
- All private transfers by modern AC vehicle
- 3 nights Accommodation
- All tours privately as per itinerary
- Entry fees to all sites
- Service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Oman is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Oman tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors from Uk and EU can obtain visa on arrival for 10 to 30 days at a cost of 5 to 20 Omani Rials. All visitors must show proof of onward or return ticket upon applying for their visa.
Arabic is the official language, fewer Omani people can speak Italian, Spanish, and German. Professionals in the tourism sector are accustomed to visitors who cannot speak Arabic.
Oman is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Oman packages. Ensuring that your Oman tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Oman tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Oman, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Oman travel plans, you will find range of Oman holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Oman for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Oman tour packages for your parents or an unusual Oman holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Oman as we offer many tour packages to Oman with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Oman holiday itineraries and pick from best Oman travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Oman tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Oman by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Oman packages or romantic vacations in Oman, you will find it here. Being short trip to Oman or long stay Oman holiday we have the right Oman vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Oman cheap tours or luxury holiday in Oman? browse our collection of vacation packages to Oman to indulge you on your Oman vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Oman Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Oman vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Oman, Oman tourism & things to do in Oman.
The currency in Oman is the Omani rial, it is about 2.60 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Oman enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Oman is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Good to know
- Holiday in Muscat Oman is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Holiday in Muscat Oman price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Holiday in Muscat Oman with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Holiday in Muscat Oman offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.