Day 1: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 2: Muscat Night Tour
Pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Nakhl to Nizwa
Breakfast then 8:00am pick up to start your day with a short stop at Amouage factory the visit the fort of Nakh. Continue to Wadi Bani Auf old mud houses known as the snake gorge then head to Bilad Sayt clay village. Get your lunch meal before moving to Al Hamra 4 centuries old town and the traditional villages named Misfat Al Abryeen then transfer back to your hotel in Muscat.
Day 4: Bahla to Green Mountain
Breakfast then drive to Tanuf springs, Bahla fort , Jabreen castle then get lunch in local restaurant. Continue to the Maydeen Wadi & Jabal Akhdar then transfer back to Muscat..
Day 5: Fly to Dubai
Breakfast then check out and drive to Muscat International Airport to fly to Dubai. We will meet you in airport then transfer to your hotel in Dubai. Check in and Overnight
Day 6: Dubai City Tour
Morning pick up for full day sightseeing trip in Dubai city, Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 7: Dubai Desert Safari
Free Morning in hotel, you may book any of our optional trips, Afternoon jeep Safari excursion in Dubai desert with BBQ Dinner. Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 8: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet at airports
- All transfers by modern AC vehicle
- English speaking guide & driver during trips
- 4 nights Accommodation in Muscat with breakfast
- 3 nights Accommodation in Dubai with breakfast
- All tours in Dubai sharing group
- All private tours in Oman
- Entrance tickets to sites as per itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- To get Dubai and Oman Holiday Package booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book Dubai and Oman Holiday Package
- Oman is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Oman touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Oman speaks & understand English as they study it in school
- Shops and stores in Oman are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Oman
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Oman has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Oman
- The Real is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Oman major cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory