Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 2: Muscat Night Tour
Pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Nakhl - Rustaq
Morning pick up from the hotel and visit the beautiful Oman Grand Mosque then you will transfer to visit Rustaq fort and its famous hot water springs and Al Hazm Fort before stopping for lunch. Continue to Oman highest fort in Nakhl which is 350 years old then you will head to enjoy the natural springs in Al Thowara Oasis. Drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Bahla - Nizwa
Breakfast in hotel then pick up and transfer to visit Nizwa market and Fort then proceed to Bahla fort before stopping for the lunch meal. Head to Jabreen castle with Imam Bil'arab tomb within the fort. check in and overnight.
Day 5: Wadi Bani Khalid
Breakfast then drive to visit Wadi Bani Khalid, it is a beautiful valley with deep blue water and palm trees. Lunch at local restaurant in the way to visit the fisherman's harbor at Sur then continue to Dhow building yard. Continue to Wahiba Sands the wide mass of 200 meters high multi colored sand dunes, you will experience an amazing 4 WDS dune bashing. Pay a visit to Bedouin homes savoring traditional Omani coffee and dates. Spend the night at the Bedouin style camp under the starry skies with an Arabic dinner meal and Overnight.
Day 6: Wahiba Sands - Sur
Breakfast then move to Sur and stop at visit the fishermen's harbor, continue to Dhow building yard followed by a photo stop at Bibi Miriam’s tomb. Drive to Wadi Tiwi and get your lunch at the white beaches of Finns. Enjoy the natural hole of Bimah Sinkhole, pass through the village of Quriyat then return to Muscat.
Day 7: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet at airports
- English speaking driver and guide
- All transfers by modern AC vehicle
- 6 Nights Accommodation with Daily breakfast
- Lunch meals as per above itinerary
- Water on board during trip
- Entry fees to sites as per itinerary
- Service charges and taxes
Oman Travel Package Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 7 Day Oman Travel Package.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.