Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 2: Muscat Night Tour
Pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Nakhl to Nizwa
Breakfast then 8:00am pick up to start your day with a short stop at Amouage factory the visit the fort of Nakh. Continue to Wadi Bani Auf old mud houses known as the snake gorge then head to Bilad Sayt clay village. Get your lunch meal before moving to Al Hamra 4 centuries old town and the traditional villages named Misfat Al Abryeen then check in Nizwa hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Bahla to Green Mountain
Breakfast then drive to Tanuf springs, Bahla fort , Jabreen castle then get lunch in local restaurant. Continue to the Maydeen Wadi & Jabal Akhdar then check in near hotel and overnight.
Day 5: The Sands of Wahiba
Breakfast then drive for Jebal Akhdar hike, Wadi Bani Habib on top of Saiq Plateau. Continue to the clay village of Birkat Al Mauz and get lunch in local restaurant. Arrive to Wahiba Sands the wide mass of 200 meters high multi colored sand dunes, you will experience an amazing 4 WDS dune bashing. Pay a visit to Bedouin homes, listen to them talking about their values while savoring traditional Omani coffee and dates. Spend the night at the Bedouin style accommodation under the starry skies with an Arabic dinner meal and Overnight at Arabian Oryx Desert Camp.
Day 6: Wadi Bani Khaid to Sur
Breakfast then drive to visit Wadi Bani Khalid, it is a beautiful valley with deep blue water and palm trees. Lunch at local restaurant in the way to visit the fisherman's harbor at Sur then head towards Ras Al Hadd. Check in near hotel for short rest and drive to Carapace Center.
Day 7: Sur to Muscat
Breakfast then move to Dhow building yard followed by a photo stop at Bibi Miriam’s tomb. Drive to Wadi Tiwi and get your lunch at the white beaches of Finns. Enjoy the natural hole of Bimah Sinkhole, pass through the village of Quriyat then return to Muscat.
Day 8: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet at airports
- English speaking driver and guide
- All transfers by modern AC vehicle
- 7 nights Accommodation with breakfast
- Meals as per above itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Oman is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Oman tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors from Uk and EU can obtain visa on arrival for 10 to 30 days at a cost of 5 to 20 Omani Rials. All visitors must show proof of onward or return ticket upon applying for their visa.
Arabic is the official language, fewer Omani people can speak Italian, Spanish, and German. Professionals in the tourism sector are accustomed to visitors who cannot speak Arabic.
Oman is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Oman packages. Ensuring that your Oman tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Oman tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Oman, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Oman travel plans, you will find range of Oman holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Oman for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Oman tour packages for your parents or an unusual Oman holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Oman as we offer many tour packages to Oman with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Oman holiday itineraries and pick from best Oman travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Oman tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Oman by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Oman packages or romantic vacations in Oman, you will find it here. Being short trip to Oman or long stay Oman holiday we have the right Oman vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Oman cheap tours or luxury holiday in Oman? browse our collection of vacation packages to Oman to indulge you on your Oman vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Oman Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Oman vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Oman, Oman tourism & things to do in Oman.
The currency in Oman is the Omani rial, it is about 2.60 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Oman enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Oman is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Oman Vacation Packages Terms
- 8 Days Oman Vacation Packages is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Oman Vacation Packages .
- Similar offers to Oman Vacation Packages are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Oman Vacation Packages price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Oman Vacation Packages offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.