Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Meet in Istanbul airport then transfer in private modern van to your hotel for check and overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul Tours
Breakfast in hotel then pay a visit to Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia & Istanbul Grand Bazzr then transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Bosphorus Cruise
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy 1,5 hours cruise along the Bosphorus viewing Ottoman palaces, fortresses & continental bridges then visit the colorful 17th century Spice Market. Drive back to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Fly to Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then afternoon private trasnfer to Istanbul airport. meet in Cairo airport upon then transfer to hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: Giza Trips
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy full day trip to visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis. Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 6: Cairo Trips
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy full day trip to visit the Egyptian Museum, Saladdin Citadel & Khan El Khalili. Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 7: Free Day in Cairo
Free day in Cairo to uncover the city at your own or book one of our optional activities, overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Back Home
Check out from hotel after breakfast then transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- All guided tours in Istanbul sharing group
- Bosphorus Cruise sharing group
- Entrance tickets to all sites indicated in itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Mobile loan with 30 min local / 2 min international calls
- To get 8 Days Turkey Egypt Tours booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 8 Days Turkey Egypt Tours
- Turkey is generally very safe and well secured travel destination
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- You can apply online for Turkey tourist visa via www.evisa.giv.tr
- From Turkey you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Turkey has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- You can buy 1 alcohol liter & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Turkish speaks English widely & other languages in tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Turkey open between 9 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Turkey are opened from 9 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Turkey has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Turkey
- The Lira is Turkey official currency but USD and Euro are used widely
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- You may withdraw cash money from ATM's in Lira - Euro - USD
- Credit cards are largely used in all Turkish cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is habitual attitude showing satisfaction but Not obligatory