Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Marmaris
Embarkation at 15:30. Check into your cabin for dinner. After dinner, the passengers can spend the evening at leisure to enjoy this seaside resort and its nightlife. Overnight in in Marmaris harbor.
Day 2: Ekincik Gulf
After breakfast, continue sailing to Ekincik. Visit "Dalyan Caunos", the estuary, Caretta caretta beach and Wander the wonderful nature of the delta before you arrive arrive at mud baths to relax. Overnight at Ekincik bay.
Day 3: Kizil Island
Early cruising to reach the world famous Gocek Gulf, anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming, sail to Tersane Island. Dinner and overnight stay at Kizil Island.
Day 4: Fethiye
Arrive to Fethiye Harbor, the city of light famous for its prophets, cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afternoon anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Gocek Island
Breakfast, cruise to Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands and snorkel the crystal clear water. Dinner and overnight in islands of Gocek bay.
Day 6: Bedri Rahmi Bay
Breakfast, cruise to Bedri Rahmi Bay then to Sarsala Bay. Continue to Aga Limani before lunch and Overnight stay.
Day 7: Kumlubuk Bay
Breakfast then sail to Kumlubuk Bay with swim stops along the way. Tea is served at 5 pm somewhere in the vicinity of Cennet Island then cruise to Marmaris port for Overnight stay.
Day 8: Depart Istanbul
Breakfast and disembarkation at 10:30 AM. End of our services.
- Full board accommodation for 7 nights on board
- Crew service
- Clean bed linen and bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yatch insurance
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- Gulet Cruise in Turkey is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Gulet Cruise in Turkey price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Gulet Cruise in Turkey with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Gulet Cruise in Turkey offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.