Day 1: Marmaris
Embarkation at 15:30. Check into your cabin for dinner. After dinner, the passengers can spend the evening at leisure to enjoy this seaside resort and its nightlife. Overnight in in Marmaris harbor.
Day 2: Ekincik Gulf
After breakfast, continue sailing to Ekincik. Visit "Dalyan Caunos", the estuary, Caretta caretta beach and Wander the wonderful nature of the delta before you arrive arrive at mud baths to relax. Overnight at Ekincik bay.
Day 3: Kizil Island
Early cruising to reach the world famous Gocek Gulf, anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming, sail to Tersane Island. Dinner and overnight stay at Kizil Island.
Day 4: Fethiye
Arrive to Fethiye Harbor, the city of light famous for its prophets, cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afternoon anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Gocek Island
Breakfast, cruise to Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands and snorkel the crystal clear water. Dinner and overnight in islands of Gocek bay.
Day 6: Bedri Rahmi Bay
Breakfast, cruise to Bedri Rahmi Bay then to Sarsala Bay. Continue to Aga Limani before lunch and Overnight stay.
Day 7: Kumlubuk Bay
Breakfast then sail to Kumlubuk Bay with swim stops along the way. Tea is served at 5 pm somewhere in the vicinity of Cennet Island then cruise to Marmaris port for Overnight stay.
Day 8: Depart Istanbul
Breakfast and disembarkation at 10:30 AM. End of our services.
- Full board accommodation for 7 nights on board
- Crew service
- Clean bed linen and bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yatch insurance
- To get 8 Day Motor Yacht Charter Turkey booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 8 Day Motor Yacht Charter Turkey
- Turkey is generally very safe and well secured travel destination
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- You can apply online for Turkey tourist visa via www.evisa.giv.tr
- From Turkey you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Turkey has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- You can buy 1 alcohol liter & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Turkish speaks English widely & other languages in tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Turkey open between 9 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Turkey are opened from 9 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Turkey has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Turkey
- The Lira is Turkey official currency but USD and Euro are used widely
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- You may withdraw cash money from ATM's in Lira - Euro - USD
- Credit cards are largely used in all Turkish cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is habitual attitude showing satisfaction but Not obligatory
Top Egypt and Beyond Tours
Top Egypt and Beyond Tours
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved