Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Marmaris
Embarkation at 15:30. Check into your cabin for dinner. After dinner, the passengers can spend the evening at leisure to enjoy this seaside resort and its nightlife. Overnight in in Marmaris harbor.
Day 2: Ekincik Gulf
After breakfast, continue sailing to Ekincik. Visit "Dalyan Caunos", the estuary, Caretta caretta beach and Wander the wonderful nature of the delta before you arrive arrive at mud baths to relax. Overnight at Ekincik bay.
Day 3: Kizil Island
Early cruising to reach the world famous Gocek Gulf, anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming, sail to Tersane Island. Dinner and overnight stay at Kizil Island.
Day 4: Fethiye
Arrive to Fethiye Harbor, the city of light famous for its prophets, cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afternoon anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Gocek Island
Breakfast, cruise to Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands and snorkel the crystal clear water. Dinner and overnight in islands of Gocek bay.
Day 6: Bedri Rahmi Bay
Breakfast, cruise to Bedri Rahmi Bay then to Sarsala Bay. Continue to Aga Limani before lunch and Overnight stay.
Day 7: Kumlubuk Bay
Breakfast then sail to Kumlubuk Bay with swim stops along the way. Tea is served at 5 pm somewhere in the vicinity of Cennet Island then cruise to Marmaris port for Overnight stay.
Day 8: Depart Istanbul
Breakfast and disembarkation at 10:30 AM. End of our services.
- Full board accommodation for 7 nights on board
- Crew service
- Clean bed linen and bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yatch insurance
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- The Gulet Cruise in Turkey is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Gulet Cruise in Turkey price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Gulet Cruise in Turkey is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Gulet Cruise in Turkey offer.