Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will quickly revise your holiday procedures.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tours
- Morning trip to visit Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Roman Hippodrome.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
- Tour to visit WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli original trenches and tunnels.
- Overnight in Canakkale hotel.
Day 4: Troy / Pergamum
- Tour to visit Troy and the acropolis of Pergamum.
- Overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 5: Ephesus / Kusadasi
- Morning tour to Temple of Artemis & Sirince Greek village.
- Overnight stay in your Kusadasi hotel.
Day 6: Pamukkale / Hierapolis
- Visit to the Travertines in Pamukkale & Hierapolis ancient city.
- Overnight in Pamukkale hotel.
Day 7: Bursa / Istanbul
- Visit the famous Green Mosque and the Silk Bazaar in Bursa.
- Transfer to Istanbul hotel and overnight.
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Istanbul airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet upon arrival & departure
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All Domestic flight fare
- 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast and taxes
- 2 nights in Kusadasi including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Canakkale including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Pamukkale including breakfast & taxes
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Proficient tour guide services
- Meals & drinks as per itinerary
- All service charges & taxes
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Turkey is generally very safe and well secured travel destination
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- You can apply online for Turkey tourist visa via www.evisa.giv.tr
- From Turkey you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Turkey has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- You can buy 1 alcohol liter & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Turkish speaks English widely & other languages in tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Turkey open between 9 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Turkey are opened from 9 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Turkey has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Turkey
- The Lira is Turkey official currency but USD and Euro are used widely
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- You may withdraw cash money from ATM's in Lira - Euro - USD
- Credit cards are largely used in all Turkish cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is habitual attitude showing satisfaction but Not obligatory