Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will quickly revise your holiday procedures.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tours
- Morning trip to visit Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Roman Hippodrome.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
- Tour to visit WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli original trenches and tunnels.
- Overnight in Canakkale hotel.
Day 4: Troy / Pergamum
- Tour to visit Troy and the acropolis of Pergamum.
- Overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 5: Ephesus / Kusadasi
- Morning tour to Temple of Artemis & Sirince Greek village.
- Overnight stay in your Kusadasi hotel.
Day 6: Pamukkale / Hierapolis
- Visit to the Travertines in Pamukkale & Hierapolis ancient city.
- Overnight in Pamukkale hotel.
Day 7: Bursa / Istanbul
- Visit the famous Green Mosque and the Silk Bazaar in Bursa.
- Transfer to Istanbul hotel and overnight.
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Istanbul airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet upon arrival & departure
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All Domestic flight fare
- 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast and taxes
- 2 nights in Kusadasi including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Canakkale including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Pamukkale including breakfast & taxes
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Proficient tour guide services
- Meals & drinks as per itinerary
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- Trip to Turkey is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Trip to Turkey price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Trip to Turkey with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Trip to Turkey offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.