Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will quickly revise your holiday procedures.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tours
- Morning trip to visit Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Roman Hippodrome.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
- Tour to visit WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli original trenches and tunnels.
- Overnight in Canakkale hotel.
Day 4: Troy / Pergamum
- Tour to visit Troy and the acropolis of Pergamum.
- Overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 5: Ephesus / Kusadasi
- Morning tour to Temple of Artemis & Sirince Greek village.
- Overnight stay in your Kusadasi hotel.
Day 6: Pamukkale / Hierapolis
- Visit to the Travertines in Pamukkale & Hierapolis ancient city.
- Overnight in Pamukkale hotel.
Day 7: Bursa / Istanbul
- Visit the famous Green Mosque and the Silk Bazaar in Bursa.
- Transfer to Istanbul hotel and overnight.
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Istanbul airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet upon arrival & departure
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All Domestic flight fare
- 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast and taxes
- 2 nights in Kusadasi including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Canakkale including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Pamukkale including breakfast & taxes
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Proficient tour guide services
- Meals & drinks as per itinerary
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Turkey is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. You can obtain a visa from Turkey Consulate before departure, USD 20 or USD 30 visa on arrival is available for some specific nationalities, Some nationalities don’t need a visa to enter
Turkish is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
Turkey is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Turkey packages. Ensuring that your Turkey tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Turkey tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Turkey, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Turkey travel plans, you will find range of Turkey holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Turkey for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Turkey tour packages for your parents or an unusual Turkey holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Turkey as we offer many tour packages to Turkey with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Turkey holiday itineraries and pick from best Turkey travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Turkey tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Turkey by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Turkey packages or rTurkeytic vacations in Turkey, you will find it here. Being short trip to Turkey or long stay Turkey holiday we have the right Turkey vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Turkey cheap tours or luxury holiday in Turkey? browse our collection of vacation packages to Turkey to indulge you on your Turkey vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Turkey Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Turkey vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Turkey, Turkey tourism & things to do in Turkey.
The currency in Turkey is the Turkish lira, it is about 0.14 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Turkey enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Turkey is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Good to know
- Trip to Turkey is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Trip to Turkey price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Trip to Turkey with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Trip to Turkey offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.