Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul airport then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will provide quick revision of holiday schedule.
- Overnight in Istanbul hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul Sightseeing
- Breakfast in hotel then enjoy full day city tour in Istanbul.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Bosphorus Day Tour
- Breakfast then Bosphorus cruise tour with a visit to the Spice Bazaar.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4: Free Day in Istanbul
- Free day to stroll the city or optional activities.
- Overnight stay in Istanbul hotel.
Day 5: Flight to Cappadocia
- Morning flight to Cappadocia, meet and drive to hotel.
- Check in and overnight in Cappadocia hotel.
Day 6: Cappadocia Tours
- Breakfast then full day trip exploring attractions and history of Cappadocia.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Cappadocia hotel.
Day 7: Konya / Pamukkale
- Breakfast then drive to visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana in Konya.
- Continue to Pamukkale for dinner Overnight in Pamukkale hotel.
Day 8: Aphrodisias/ Kusadasi
- Morning pick up to uncover history and sights of Pammukale.
- Continue to Aphrodisias for lunch sightseeing guided tour.
- Transfer to Kusadasi hotel, check in and overnight stay.
Day 9: Kusadasi / Istanbul
- Morning pick up for full day sightseeng tour in Kusadasi.
- Transfer to Izmir airport flying back to Istanbul.
- Meet & transfer to hotel for an overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 10: Flight Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Istanbul airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet service upon arrival & departure
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All flight within Turkey
- 5 nights in Istanbul hotel including breakfast & taxes
- 2 nights in Cappadocia hotel including breakfast & taxes
- 1 night in Kusadasi hotel including breakfast & taxes
- 2 nights in Pamukkale hotel including breakfast & taxes
- all sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Proficient tour guide service
- Entry fees to all sites as indicated in itinerary
- Meals and drinks as mentioned in itinerary
- All service charges & taxes included
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Turkey is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. You can obtain a visa from Turkey Consulate before departure, USD 20 or USD 30 visa on arrival is available for some specific nationalities, Some nationalities don’t need a visa to enter
Turkish is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
Turkey is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Turkey packages. Ensuring that your Turkey tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Turkey tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Turkey, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Turkey travel plans, you will find range of Turkey holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Turkey for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Turkey tour packages for your parents or an unusual Turkey holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Turkey as we offer many tour packages to Turkey with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Turkey holiday itineraries and pick from best Turkey travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Turkey tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Turkey by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Turkey packages or rTurkeytic vacations in Turkey, you will find it here. Being short trip to Turkey or long stay Turkey holiday we have the right Turkey vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Turkey cheap tours or luxury holiday in Turkey? browse our collection of vacation packages to Turkey to indulge you on your Turkey vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Turkey Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Turkey vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Turkey, Turkey tourism & things to do in Turkey.
The currency in Turkey is the Turkish lira, it is about 0.14 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Turkey enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Turkey is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Turkey Tour Package Terms
- 10 Days Turkey Tour Package is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Turkey Tour Package .
- Similar offers to Turkey Tour Package are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Turkey Tour Package price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Turkey Tour Package offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.