Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 2: Muscat Night Tour
Pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Nakhl to Nizwa
Breakfast then 8:00am pick up to start your day with a short stop at Amouage factory the visit the fort of Nakh. Continue to Wadi Bani Auf old mud houses known as the snake gorge then head to Bilad Sayt clay village. Get your lunch meal before moving to Al Hamra 4 centuries old town and the traditional villages named Misfat Al Abryeen then transfer back to your hotel in Muscat.
Day 4: Bahla to Green Mountain
Breakfast then drive to Tanuf springs, Bahla fort , Jabreen castle then get lunch in local restaurant. Continue to the Maydeen Wadi & Jabal Akhdar then transfer back to Muscat..
Day 5: Fly to Dubai
Breakfast then check out and drive to Muscat International Airport to fly to Dubai. We will meet you in airport then transfer to your hotel in Dubai. Check in and Overnight
Day 6: Dubai City Tour
Morning pick up for full day sightseeing trip in Dubai city, Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 7: Dubai Desert Safari
Free Morning in hotel, you may book any of our optional trips, Afternoon jeep Safari excursion in Dubai desert with BBQ Dinner. Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 8: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet at airports
- All transfers by modern AC vehicle
- English speaking guide & driver during trips
- 4 nights Accommodation in Muscat with breakfast
- 3 nights Accommodation in Dubai with breakfast
- All tours in Dubai sharing group
- All private tours in Oman
- Entrance tickets to sites as per itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- The Dubai and Oman Holiday Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Dubai and Oman Holiday Package price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Dubai and Oman Holiday Package is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Dubai and Oman Holiday Package offer.