Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 2: Muscat Night Tour
Pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Nakhl to Nizwa
Breakfast then 8:00am pick up to start your day with a short stop at Amouage factory the visit the fort of Nakh. Continue to Wadi Bani Auf old mud houses known as the snake gorge then head to Bilad Sayt clay village. Get your lunch meal before moving to Al Hamra 4 centuries old town and the traditional villages named Misfat Al Abryeen then transfer back to your hotel in Muscat.
Day 4: Bahla to Green Mountain
Breakfast then drive to Tanuf springs, Bahla fort , Jabreen castle then get lunch in local restaurant. Continue to the Maydeen Wadi & Jabal Akhdar then transfer back to Muscat..
Day 5: Fly to Dubai
Breakfast then check out and drive to Muscat International Airport to fly to Dubai. We will meet you in airport then transfer to your hotel in Dubai. Check in and Overnight
Day 6: Dubai City Tour
Morning pick up for full day sightseeing trip in Dubai city, Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 7: Dubai Desert Safari
Free Morning in hotel, you may book any of our optional trips, Afternoon jeep Safari excursion in Dubai desert with BBQ Dinner. Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 8: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet at airports
- All transfers by modern AC vehicle
- English speaking guide & driver during trips
- 4 nights Accommodation in Muscat with breakfast
- 3 nights Accommodation in Dubai with breakfast
- All tours in Dubai sharing group
- All private tours in Oman
- Entrance tickets to sites as per itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Dubai is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Dubai tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors to Dubai from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia Do not need a visa for Dubai. Visitors from Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America and The Vatican can purchase a one month visa upon arrival. Travelers from other countries must arrange for a visa before they travel and will be required to have a sponsor for their visa application.
Although Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Dubai, Dubai is an international city with a wide variety of languages. Most people in Dubai can speak and understand at least basic English.
Dubai is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Dubai packages. Ensuring that your Dubai tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Dubai tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Dubai, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Dubai travel plans, you will find range of Dubai holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Dubai for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Dubai tour packages for your parents or an unusual Dubai holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Dubai as we offer many tour packages to Dubai with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Dubai holiday itineraries and pick from best Dubai travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Dubai tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Dubai by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Dubai packages or romantic vacations in Dubai, you will find it here. Being short trip to Dubai or long stay Dubai holiday we have the right Dubai vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Dubai cheap tours or luxury holiday in Dubai? browse our collection of vacation packages to Dubai to indulge you on your Dubai vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Dubai Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Dubai vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Dubai, Dubai tourism & things to do in Dubai.
Burj Khalifa; The tallest man-made structure in the World. Dubai Mall; The World largest shopping mall. Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi Fort; the oldest existing building in Dubai. Jumeirah Mosque; highlighting the The UAE attractions with a capacity of 1,200 worshippers. Dubai Creek; The historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates flows between Bur Dubai and Deira. Palm Jumeirah; the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
The currency in Dubai is the Dirham (AED), it is about 0.27 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Dubai enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Dubai is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Dubai and Oman Holiday Package Terms
- 8 Days Dubai and Oman Holiday Package is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Dubai and Oman Holiday Package .
- Similar offers to Dubai and Oman Holiday Package are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Dubai and Oman Holiday Package price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Dubai and Oman Holiday Package offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.