Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Dubai
- Meet in Dubai airport then transfer to your hotel in Dubai.
- Our tour manager will revise procedures for your holiday time.
- Overnight in Dubai hotel.
Day 2: Dubai City Tours
- Morning pick up to relish half day trip visitng traditional Dubai.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Duabi.
Day 3: More Dubai Tours
- Morning pick up to explore modern Dubai attractions.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tours
- Breakfast then travel to Abu Dhabi for full day visit.
- Back to the hotel in Dubai and overnight.
Day 5: Musandam Khasab Safari
- Early morning pick up for an 4 WD Safari in Khasab.
- BBQ dinner & night camping at the sandy beach.
Day 6: Dhow Cruise & Dolphins Watching
- Pick up after breakfast for Dhow cruise, snorkeling & Dolphins watching trip.
- Aftrernoon transfer back to Dubai and overnight in hotel.
Day 7: Flight Back Home
- Check out from hotel by 12:00 noon.
- Drive to Dubai or Abu Dhabi airport for departure.
- Meet and assist in Dubai International Airport
- 5 nights in Dubai Hotel with breakfast
- 1 night camping at Beach with full equipment
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All guided trips as mentioned in above itinerary
- Local expert guide during tours
- English speaking drivers
- Entrance tickets to the mentioned places
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Dubai is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Dubai tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors to Dubai from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia Do not need a visa for Dubai. Visitors from Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America and The Vatican can purchase a one month visa upon arrival. Travelers from other countries must arrange for a visa before they travel and will be required to have a sponsor for their visa application.
Although Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Dubai, Dubai is an international city with a wide variety of languages. Most people in Dubai can speak and understand at least basic English.
Dubai is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Dubai packages. Ensuring that your Dubai tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Dubai tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Dubai, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Dubai travel plans, you will find range of Dubai holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Dubai for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Dubai tour packages for your parents or an unusual Dubai holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Dubai as we offer many tour packages to Dubai with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Dubai holiday itineraries and pick from best Dubai travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Dubai tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Dubai by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Dubai packages or romantic vacations in Dubai, you will find it here. Being short trip to Dubai or long stay Dubai holiday we have the right Dubai vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Dubai cheap tours or luxury holiday in Dubai? browse our collection of vacation packages to Dubai to indulge you on your Dubai vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Dubai Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Dubai vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Dubai, Dubai tourism & things to do in Dubai.
Burj Khalifa; The tallest man-made structure in the World. Dubai Mall; The World largest shopping mall. Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi Fort; the oldest existing building in Dubai. Jumeirah Mosque; highlighting the The UAE attractions with a capacity of 1,200 worshippers. Dubai Creek; The historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates flows between Bur Dubai and Deira. Palm Jumeirah; the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
The currency in Dubai is the Dirham (AED), it is about 0.27 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Dubai enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Dubai is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Good to know
- Dubai Holiday Package is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Dubai Holiday Package price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Dubai Holiday Package with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Dubai Holiday Package offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.