Things to do in Sinai Overview
Sinai, in different stages of history, was always an important transit point of the trading routs arriving and departing from different regions of the globe.
Sinai, this distinguished peninsula situated to the East of Egypt, has always played a significant role in the Egyptian history. Being the Eastern gate of Egypt With the Mediterranean Sea to the North, the Red Sea to the South, Palestine, Israeli, and the rest of Asia to the East, and Egypt and the rest of Africa to the West.
Sinai was where Moses spoke to god at the top of Mount Sinai. It was on the rout of the holy family during to their fleet of Egypt and when the Moslems came to conquer the land of the Nile, they passed by the peninsula coming from the East. This is why Sinai is considered to be the entry point from where all religions entered Egypt.
Today, many travelers from around the world begin their Sinai tours from Egypt. This peninsula has a lot to offer to its guests. With the establishment of new hotels and resorts in cities like Sharm El Sheikh, Taba, Nuweiba, and Dahab in the last one or two decades, Sinai today is dressed in its finest robes to impress the whole world.
The finest beaches, the best diving and snorkeling spots, the hottest nightclubs, bars, and restaurants, and the most comfortable luxurious facilities and rooms, this is what cities like the amazing Sharm El Sheikh offers.
For the adventure fans, a tourist can hike the colored canyons in Sinai. Located near the city of Dahab, the colored canyons is among the most popular excursions of Sinai nowadays.
Nature is the art of god and Sinai is the best evidence for this old saying. There are many natural protected areas in Sinai like the Ras Mohamed Protect Area, Abu Galum, and Wadi Firan are marvelous places when man can melt with the nature.
Visiting the famous Monastery of Saint Catharine, climbing the highest mountains in Sinai; Mount Sinai and enjoying the evening in a Bedouin tent in the desert are among the most amazing safari tours in Sinai.
Things to do in Sinai 2021
Things to do in Sinai Facts
- Combined Things to do in Sinai with airfare are upon inquiry.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- Things to do in Sinai itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive Things to do in Sinai & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.