Itinerary in Brief
The MS Amarco Nile Cruise offers well planned itineraries:
3 Nights Aswan Luxor:
- Day 1: Meet at Aswan Airport or railway station and Transfer to embark MS Amarco Nile Cruise before lunch. Check In and lunch on board then visit the High Dam and Nubian Village. Dinner on board & Overnight in Aswan.
- Day 2: Breakfast and Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch and Afternoon tea then visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu, dinner & on board in Edfu.
- Day 3: Morning visit Horus Temple in Edfu then breakfast on board and Sail to Luxor. Lunch, Afternoon tea then visit Karnak & Luxor Temples. Dinner, belly dance show on board & overnight in Luxor.
- Day 4: Breakfast on board then check out MS Amarco Nile Cruise. Visit Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Transfer to Luxor Airport or railway station for departure.
4 Nights Luxor Aswan:
- Day 1: Meet in at Luxor Airport or railway station then transfer to embark MS Amarco Nile Cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit Karnak & Luxor Temples. Dinner & Overnight on board in Luxor.
- Day 2: Breakfast on board then visit Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Sail to Edfu, Lunch, Afternoon tea, Dinner & Overnight on board in Edfu.
- Day 3: Breakfast then visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Lunch and Afternoon tea while Sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo Temple then Sail to Aswan. Dinner & Overnight on board in Aswan.
- Day 4: Breakfast then Visit the High Dam and the Nubian Village. Lunch, Afternoon tea, Dinner & Overnight on board in Aswan.
- Day 5: Breakfast then Disembarkation MS Amarco Nile Cruise and Transfer to Aswan Airport or railway station olossi of Memnon. Transfer to Luxor Airport or railway station for departure.
MS Amarco Nile Cruise Features:
- Individually controlled air condition.
- LCD Television with in house movie and satellite channels.
- Sleeping and living area with separate dressing area.
- Large closets and plenty of drawer space.
- Mini bar.
- Individual programmable safe box.
- Large bathroom with Jacuzzi and jet shower.
- Bathrobes and slippers.
- Restaurant serving International cuisine (buffet & a la carte).
- Lounge, salon and bars.
- Swimming pool and sun deck bar.
- Jeweler, souvenir shop and hairdresser.
- Landry and dry cleaning.
- Internet access.
- Audiovisual facilities for conferences.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board MS Amarco Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The MS Amarco I Wheelchair Accessible Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- MS Amarco I Wheelchair Accessible Nile Cruise price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- MS Amarco I Wheelchair Accessible Nile Cruise itinerary is available in private or group.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book MS Amarco I Wheelchair Accessible Nile Cruise offer.