Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport, transfer to with adapted AC van to Cairo hotel
- Our rep will advise all procedures to finalize your holiday itinerary
- Quick check in and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tours
- Friendly tour to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Travel to Alexandria
- Morning transfer from Cairo to Alexandria to spend an overnight
- Guided excursion to Pompey's Pillar, Qaitbey Citadel & Montazah Palace
- Transfer to Alexandria hotel, check in and overnight stay
Day 4: Free Day in Alexandria
- Free day in leisure, you may stroll Alexandria corniche for the rest of the day
- Evening transfer back Cairo and overnight in Cairo
Day 5: Travelling to Luxor
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to get the short flight to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport, transfer to Luxor hotel for check in & refreshment
- Excursion to Valley of Kings, Memnon Colossi & Hatshebsut temple
- Back to hotel and overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Luxor City Tours
- Morning excursion to Luxor and Karnak temples
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Luxor
Day 7: Aswan City Tours
- Morning transfer to Aswan for 3 hours, arrive Aswan hotel & check in
- Guided excursion to High Dam, the unfinished obelisk and return
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Aswan
Day 8: Travel to Abu Simbel
- Breakfast then 3 hours travel to visit Abu Simbel temples
- Return back to Aswan and overnight stay
Day 9: Flying Back to Cairo
- Morning transfer to Aswan airport for the flight back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport, transfer to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 10: Flying Back Home
- Check out after breakfast
- Drive to Cairo airport to get the flight back home
- Meet and Assist in all mentioned airports
- 24/7 assistance of our personal during your vacation
- All transport by an adapted AC vehicle
- 04 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 01 night in Alexandria hotel with breakfast
- 02 nights in Luxor hotel with breakfast
- 02 nights in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Proficient Egyptologist guide
- Free helper during your trips to the historical places
- Lunch & bottled water during trips
- All domestic flight tickets
- Mobile loan (about 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International)
- All service charges and taxes.
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Cairo to Abu Simbel Wheelchair Adabted Tour is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Cairo to Abu Simbel Wheelchair Adabted Tour price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Cairo to Abu Simbel Wheelchair Adabted Tour itinerary is available in private or group.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo to Abu Simbel Wheelchair Adabted Tour offer.