Itinerary in Brief
4 Days Aswan to Esna Program
Day One: Aswan - Kom Ombo
Embark in Aswan then lunch while sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day Two: Gabal El Silsila
Breakfast while sailing to visit Gabal El Silsila, lunch and continue sailing to Fawaza Island. Dinner on board.
Day Three: Edfu - El Kab
Breakfast and sail to Visit Edfu temple and enjoy horse drawn carriage ride experience. Lunch while sailing to Visit El Kab Temple, dinner and overnight on board.
Day Four: Esna
Breakfast on board and disembark in Esna
5 Days Ensa to Aswan Program
Day One: Arrive Esna
Embark in Esna at 2:00 PM, lunch on board and sail to El Hegz Island.Dinner and overnight on board.
Day Two: El Kab
Breakfast and sail to El Kab village to explore the city and pay a visit to El Kab temple. lunch on board while sailing to visit Edfu temple and enjoy horse carriage ride. Continue sailing then sunset stop near El Ramady Island for en enjoyable dinner and overnight.
Day Three: El Ramady
Breakfast then morning visit to El Ramady local market. Lunch on board while sailing to visit Gabal El Silsela quarries. BBQ Dinner at Basher Island and overnight.
Day Four: Kom Ombo
Breakfast and sail to visit Kom Ombo temple then continue sailing to Herdiab Island. Lunch at the sandy beach island then free time swimming and enjoying the amazing nature. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day Five: Aswan
Breakfast on board before Disembark in Aswan West Bank.
Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas Features:
- In-room private safe
- Large windows with a panoramic view
- Fluffy and modern duvets
- Elegant fine dining room and lounge
- Electronic fire and smoke detection
- Wireless internet capabilities
- Chaise-longue chairs on the sun deck
- Soft Drinks in the minibar
- Free Wifi in The room
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas Terms
- 4 & 5 Days Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas .
- Similar offers to Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Nuun and Nuut Dahabiyas offer.