Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Saturday: Embarkation & Luxor Tour
Embarkation in Luxor for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise. After Lunch, Excursion to visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple Overnight moored on the Nile Banks of Luxor.
Sunday: More Luxor Sightseeing
You will visit the West Bank for visits to the burial places of Pharaohs the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, the temple of Medinet Habu and the Colossi of Memnon. Sail on the way to Esna (noon time); Overnight near by Esna.
Monday: Day at Leisure on Board
Today will be a leisurely day; After Breakfast Commence sailing. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Sail to Visit Edfu Temple
This morning you will sail to Edfu, visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Wednesday: Cruise to Kom Ombo
Today you will sail on the way to Kom Ombo. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Kom Ombo & Arrive Aswan
Visit kom Ombo to see the ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun. A leisurely day sailing to Aswan and moored nearby Aswan bridge.
Friday: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction.
Saturday: Disembarkation & Depart Aswan
Breakfast then disembark Amirat Dahabiya Nile River Cruise.
MS Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
About Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- 8 Days Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- Similar offers to Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise offer.