Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Itinerary
Saturday: Embarkation & Luxor Tour
Embarkation in Luxor for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise. After Lunch, Excursion to visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple Overnight moored on the Nile Banks of Luxor.
Sunday: More Luxor Sightseeing
You will visit the West Bank for visits to the burial places of Pharaohs the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, the temple of Medinet Habu and the Colossi of Memnon. Sail on the way to Esna (noon time); Overnight near by Esna.
Monday: Day at Leisure on Board
Today will be a leisurely day; After Breakfast Commence sailing. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Sail to Visit Edfu Temple
This morning you will sail to Edfu, visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Wednesday: Cruise to Kom Ombo
Today you will sail on the way to Kom Ombo. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Kom Ombo & Arrive Aswan
Visit kom Ombo to see the ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun. A leisurely day sailing to Aswan and moored nearby Aswan bridge.
Friday: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction.
Saturday: Disembarkation & Depart Aswan
Breakfast then disembark Amirat Dahabiya Nile River Cruise.
MS Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya
Before You Book Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya
How much does it cost to book Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya?
7 nights Sonesta Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary starts from 1345 Usd
When was Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise built?
Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile cruise was built in 2009
How is Dahabiya Amirat plan?
Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise has 5 cabins and 2 suites for maximum 14 guests
What are Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise sailing dates?
Dahabiya Amirat cruise sails weekly on Saturday from Luxor and Aswan