Day 1: Embarkation & Luxor Tour
Embarkation, Lunch on board the Nile Dahabiya then Move to visit the temples of Luxor and Karnak. Dinner and Overnight on Luxor West bank.
Day 2: More of Luxor Sightseeing
Breakfast on board then explore the West Bank of Luxor, Lunch on board and Sail to Esna. Tea time on the Sun Deck, dinner & vernight beside an island.
Day 3: Edfu & Al Ramady Island
Breakfast while sailing to Edfu, lunch on board then visit Edfu Temple . Continue to Al Ramady Island, dinner and Overnight on board beside the Island.
Day 4: Al Sheikh Fadl Island
Breakfast and lunch on board while sailing to el Sheikh Fadl Island. Tea time and dinner on the island then continue sailing to Aswan and Overnight on board.
Day 5 : Aswan City Sightseeing
Breakfast on board, Visit the Temple of Philae and the High dam, Lunch on board, Free time at Aswan market, Overnight Aswan on the west bank.
Day 6 : Visit Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board, Lunch on board, Sail to Kom Ombo, Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, Sail to al Mansouriya Village.
Day 7 : Cross Essna Back to Luxor
Breakfast on board, Lunch while sailing to Esna, Crossing Esna lock, Sail to Luxor, Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 8 : Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Breakfast on board, Disembarkation in Luxor.
Merit Dahabiya Cruise Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Fully furnished eight deluxe cabins
- Two cabins with Large Beds and Six cabins Twin Bedded
- Two masts sailboat.
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Open-air Jacuzzi.
- Same day laundry service with express pressing service.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call 24 hours.
- Emergency handling and fire trained staff.
- Marine Satellite (Nile Sat Channels)
- Internet access (Chargeable).
- Music system with daily program.
- Boutique and gift shop
- Each cabin 17.75m (bathroom 3.75m including)
- Panoramic large windows with sound proof.
- Individual controlled A/C.
- In-cabin electronic personal large safe.
- Telephone with voice mail message.
- In-cabin coffee and tea tray service.
- LCD TV with individual Receiver in each cabin
- Cabin bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board Merit Dahabiya on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 8 Day Merit Dahabiya Cruises Egypt booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 8 Day Merit Dahabiya Cruises Egypt
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory